Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

So my Summber vacation starts June 19, but are there different vacation dates other places? I'm trying to find a good time to put out something I've been working on for a while.

1019501My Summer Vacation starts tomorrow!:yay:

There's such thing as Summer Vacation? Haven't really had one since 2007.

1019542Did you graduate in 2007? Because that would explain it.

Graduated High School in 2007, since then I've either been taking Summer Classes or working.

1019553Lol. Well this is my senior year. Not graduating though. That would be because of an 8-10 Government paper. Was supposed to somehow stretch about a max of 10 sentences into 8-10 pages. Also, my English teacher is an incompetent dick, who for some reason hates me. Asked all of my friends and they said the same thing, "He must hate you".

I guess it's pretty difficult to find a date that would hit the sweet spot then...

Wow, summer vacations ended for me in 2008.:twilightoops:

Summer vacation? Oh... to be young again i shall wish for.

I miss my two months summer vacations.

1019656 I'm gonna miss them too, it's my last before I probably get a job. Still, a job gives money and I would say you get more spare time after work without having to think about homework. On the other hand you lose a lot of vacation school gives... Dammit, I'm not sure.

The unbearable is when you have an internship. No vacations, a low salary (really) and lots of work.

And a job gives you "homework"! Sad, sad truth. :raritydespair: :raritycry:

That is what nobody would wish for :pinkiecrazy:

Doooood I've been on vacation for a month now!

arandompenguin
Group Admin

So, my vacation technically starts June 20th when I finish my exams, but for those that aren't doing exams, it's sometime in mid to late July.

Comment posted by DrTechno deleted May 23rd, 2013

1019831 T.T

Allow me to have a meaningless anger attack: FUCK CUNT SHIT HORE ASS BITCH DICK!!!!!!

And that is all.

Mine starts as soon as I am caught up with this course work for Legal Transcription, and once I have my ticket for St. Louis. So, basically, that would be June 1 everypony, and this summer is going to be EPICLY LEGENDARY, I can just feel it! :yay::twilightsmile::raritystarry::raritywink::rainbowkiss::scootangel::pinkiehappy: Things are going to get pretty :pinkiecrazy: around here.

In my industry, work gets more intense during the summer...

Anyway, no, you will not find a universal sweet spot, but early June-ish should work for the largest percentage.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18