Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey! I got a issue. I submitted Who am I, what is a "pony"? a while back and they made me put a "Human" tag on it. The problem is that there isn't any actual humans in the story at all:unsuresweetie:! No HiE what so ever (DiE kinda). While this isn't clear in earlier chapters; the distinction is made in later ones. am I allowed to alter the tags to reflect this?:rainbowhuh:. I've noticed that somepeople get turned off by Human tags due to HiE overload:pinkiesick:.

Hingard
Group Admin

That's probably something you would have to bring up with the mods I think.

870280Sorry, but if there's any mention of humans (Twilight or any other pony reading about them in a book doesn't count) then there has to be a human tag.

870289 I didn't utter the word human once outside of the description (where I insist the foal ISNT a human). *sigh* I realize that certain parts of our Earth technology were mentioned, but the foal ISNT human and that ISNT a important part of the plot at all! It really sucks when I see the whole "ohh another HiE" comment! Ze is not human and dubstep is in Equestria. If Discord Teleported to Earth grab a phone from a closed apple store then teleported back, does that make it a HiE? NO!... *sigh*

I just get bummed sometimes about this stuff. you know?

870310It's because you have in the first chapter, the fact that he's a 6 year old kid. From Earth. As a human.

870312 wait, what 6 year old? When did I write that??.. wait you mean the OLD first chapter? ... Yeah I abandoned that intro because it confused that whole not HiE thing (still wasn't human)... When did I give the age of the nonhuman as 6???

870355Yeah I'm talking about the original first chapter.

870357 I don't remember giving a age or gender:unsuresweetie:... AND that wasn't a human... Do you think they will force me to keep the Human tag still? or get it changed!?

870372You'd have to PM whichever moderator okay'd your story to begin with. Get them to do a re-check.

870380 thanks! Great help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10