Completed Story Compendium 1,704 members · 21,124 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I was under the impression that Eljunbyro was only flagged as "Completed" because it hit the 200 chapter limit and was part of the same novel as the Austraeoh and Innavedr titles, the latter of which is still being written.

Is this incorrect? Because, as much as I liked Austraeoh, I was frustrated when I reached the end and found it wasn't complete. Including it in the group would seem to be counter to the group's stated aims.

804801 Nope. Eljunbyro is done and done.

804801 Too bad. Deal it it. That's life for you.
If you complain any further, I have no doubts you'll be banned for it.

What are you on about? Where do you see any complaints in my original post? As should be clear from what I wrote, I have not read Eljunbyro- hence the question. I honestly don't know what you think I need to "deal with", here.

After finishing Austraeoh I was waiting for the rest of the story to complete before continuing with Eljunbyro. If is actually done, that's great news. But if that's the case, shouldn't Austraeoh be included in the group, or are they separate stories?

806923 Oh... My mistake. Carry on then.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

Hello, I'm danger beans, the founder of the compendium and the person who added Eljunbryo to the group.

In regards to your question.
in Lord of the Rings, just because Frodo has not tossed the ring into the fiery pits of Mt. Mordor by the end of the first book doesn't Mean the first book is uncompleted. It's the saga itself that's incomplete.

And I think the same holds true for imploding colon's eastward journey.
I hope this answers your question and thank you for joining the compendium.

You picked a bad example. The Lord of the Rings is a single continuous novel. Tolkien originally wanted it published as a single volume. The publisher balked at the cost of doing so and divided it up into the three books we see on the shelves now, but there was originally no "Trilogy" intended.

But that's just me being pedantic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7