SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I shouldn't say anything since I'm not frequenting the site as I used to but... truth is I was afraid. When I left tons of great fanfics were dead, authors inactive and this group... dead. It' s really hurting me, because I remember how it looked in the beginning. Before I even watched single episode I shipped dragon and rainbow-haired pegasus. I joined this glorious group as 30th member and now It has almost 800! It's amazing but... nothing happens. Remember the season 4, don't know why but it's when we really ascended. The forum was booming. Prompt tags were amazing, art was shared and stories were written... Now there is nothing. Since february (5th competition) there were two stories added (one for 6th competion). Maybe it's because Garbo and Vexy left but there are still new members coming. I just don't know... I am rambling pathetically, I know but I miss those days. Is there anybody still caring? YNA, Famous Last Words, JohntheDragon, Steadfast? I love you guys. I know that everything good has to end but I feel like it's too soon. SpikeDash FTW!!!

5749136 Dude. dont make me cry. just kinda busy with real life and trying to finish stuff for another group. I promise.

also...

Next Prompt: Disability

Wanna keep the ball rolling? quality doesnt matter. lets get things started again.:moustache::heart::rainbowkiss:

Dude, it's a crack ship. Of course it's not going to be very popular with a lot of people.

First, it's not crack ship. Second, I don't mean popularity, we've already grown beyond all recognition. 3rd biggest Spike shipping. 771 is a lot

5749136 i havent written anything in awhile. I'm just tied up with life, but still alive. I read some random stuff all the time.

I have a lot of things to do, but I promise I will correct my grammar in the last RainbowSpike fiction.

5750707 Not much, babe. How you been? #swag

5751076Cooked up a few more story ideas. As always they sit in limbo on my gdocs. I believe I have about... 22 stories that have yet to go past the outlining phase, and 7 of those are SpikeDash.

#Swagon

#SpikeDash:moustache::heart::rainbowwild:

Season 7 finale had some Spike&Dash action, so that will spawn a few fics, directly or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11