SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Vexy
Group Admin

Up until now, this had been an unused folder. What I had originally wanted it to be was the SpikeDash go-to fanfiction—stories that are the cornerstones of this ship. Since the folder had been serving no purpose whatsoever up until this point, I went ahead and added the three stories that I feel are of the highest quality and really speak out about what this ship is all about.

The folder can be found here.

The first I added was TheMessenger's Tough Stains. While this story doesn't have a clear resolution at all, I still feel that it goes to great lengths to express just how much more difficult and different a relationship between Spike and Rainbow Dash would be from any other.

The second I added was The Descendant's Every Little Bit. While this is a simple Slice of Life, it really explores Spike's character in typical The Descendant fashion. Put lightly, it's an incredible read, and one I thoroughly enjoyed. There's a reason, after all, that it is well into the 1000 upvote club.

The final story I added was Denim Blue's April Showers. While this story hasn't been updated in the longest time, I still recall the outstanding quality and meticulous worldbuilding / character developing that this story went into. While in retrospect I realize it suffers from all of the most common tropes of the SpikeDash ship, it's still an absolutely stellar story.

What I wanted to get at in this thread was whether you agree with my decisions. Do you feel that these stories are the epitome of SpikeDash? Are there any others that you would like to add? Be sure to leave a comment or send me a PM letting me know.

3477322 No Spike's Rainbow Dash? :fluttershysad: Also, no Feathers And Scales? It's the original SpikeDash, after all (still wish it wasn't cancelled).

Vexy
Group Admin

I didn't want to add any cancelled stories. And I don't feel adding stories from my own account. Certianly not until I publish the next chapter (which I should probably get on that. I've been putting it off in favor of other things again)

3477322 I agree with you adding these three stories. In fact, it was those three SpikeDash stories that ultimately led me to look into SpikeDash shipping and find this group :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4