World Of Tanks 58 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

First off, i'm going to start off by saying that both are fantastic games, vehicular based wargaming is a brilliant genre, however, the choice of whether to play WT vs WOT is purely down to prefered method of transport, if you prefer tanks, go with WOT, it has a lot more diversity, whereas WT only has Germany, America and Russia.

But, if you prefer the game play aspect over Tank diversity then chose WT, you can operate the machine guns as well as the main gun, there are also battles with tanks and planes.

Now, onto the plane aspect of WT, it's top notch, not only can you engage in awesome dogfights, but the graphics are incredible, and the bombers double up as heavy duty interceptors; the turrets automatically target opponents so you can perform evasive maneuvers (and it still counts as a kill when the ai shoots down an opponent), or you can take control of the guns whilst the AI keeps the plane level and straight

this video is a perfect example of what i'm on about

so to some up, you want tanks WOT, you want planes WT, it's that simple

4297905 Wargaming is worse if you want to fly planes

No one cares about WoWP. It's an accepted failure. But at least Wargaming itself is decent compared to Gaijin.

define decent

Both games have their ups and downs, I for one have reached my goals in WoT, thus I spend more times nowadays in WT and WoWS, simple as that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5