World Of Tanks 58 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey World of Tanks pros and newbies!

Do you ever had any tanks that always ends up losing a battle most of the time, as if it had bad luck?

For me, it would be the T40 and Panzer III A

I wouldn't say I've had a jinxed tank as such. In fact both my T40 and Panzer III A were fun as hell for me once I had elited both of them.
I was involved in a Panzer III A Wolfpack platoon last year, and between all three of us we managed to account for ten enemy tanks.

The T40 with the 57mm gun is awesome in the right position, as it has fantastic gun traverse and rate of fire. I have managed to score 7 kills on Lakeville with it.

I have recently had such a string of bad games that I'm currently on a bit of a hiatus from World of Tanks. It got that bad. I'll be playing again soon, but War Thunder is currently ticking all my boxes.

Anyway, I hope I've helped.

I ended up with a 40% winrate on the KV-13, it's the only tank that i've gotten a bad winrate in recently.

For me, any artillery with a slow rate of fire and narrow gun traverse. I particularly don't like the German Bison SPG. The Luchs and Pz. I C are also not so great.

My Type 58 and my T69 both seem to get bad luck. I can do well enough in them, but they always seem to get into the games that are unsalvageable despite my best efforts.

Although to be honest, I think I'm still trying to figure out the best way to play the T69. That 27 second clip reload can be quite tricky to work with at times.

the M48 Patton is cursed for me. I have my mastery badge, and I really like it and usually do ok in it, but it's stats are just abysmal for me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6