The group writers association 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
BronieMan305
Group Admin

I am going to use my amazing comp. skill to make a commercial. all i need is an artist rendering of each of our character with each of there respective ponie and a big group pic. As for the artist I figured we could split it between this non-bronie chick i know she isnt anti bronie she just doesnt care one way or another, who drew my oc and Pinkie, and we can split it between her and our own personal artist Retributrr. Plus anyone else you guys can think of. We can post the video in our pages, youtube, the club page, in a thread on human in equestria, and PM it to close writers we know and consider friends

Nightroad
Group Admin

Ooh! That sounds like a pretty nifty idea!

I might be able to get my friend to draw Tiamat with Twilight if not draw them together myself (and figure out how to get it online XD)

BronieMan305
Group Admin

Im good with computers and special effects but i absolutely suck at drawing, even my stick people look handicapped

Dat Merc
Group Contributor

Interesting idea. :raritystarry: I definitely like to see how our character drawings will turn out.

Lord_Bale
Group Admin

I can try to ask my roomate's girlfriend, but I'll probably need to freeload off one of your artists.

BronieMan305
Group Admin

635073Im used to freeloading im friends with a hobo named Tumbleweed. IM NOT KIDDING

Nightroad
Group Admin

Hehe, really? What kinda things do you guys talk about? :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7