The group writers association 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
BronieMan305
Group Admin

1st I finally have a profile pic yay!:twilightblush:
2nd Sorry i havent kept in touch still on this dragging on business trip:fluttershysad:
3rd Im gonna get my lazy ass in gear and finally write the prologue:pinkiegasp:
4th is everyone writing in first person? I just sorda made the assumption as our ocs were
5th whose almost finished with there chapter?

Lord_Bale
Group Admin

I've never written in first person but what the heck why not. I've not finished my chapter. What length are we looking at for reach chapter and how far are we writing too. Also shouldn't we discuss an end game for the story?

Redwolf15
Group Admin

I just might have to opt out. It's not a for sure but the future may lean me more towards staying, but just a heads up.

USMC517
Group Admin

Ah there you are! Welcome back. I really have not done much on my chapters, but I can say that from my current story I have like four chapters that will work out well with the Fluttershy part (I am still doing it with her right?), I just have to put them into first person is all.

BronieMan305
Group Admin

Words I was thinking1500-3000 dont want it to short but not walls of text either

BronieMan305
Group Admin

If you do thats k but it will make it kinda sad....so wanted Drake vs you it would have been sweet

BronieMan305
Group Admin

Hey nah.its cooltthat your not far yes you.still got Fluttersiim going to go ahead and write my ocs cgapterbbut I figured the release should have prologue and at least the firstcchapteroof two pcs

USMC517
Group Admin

753976 Alright, I'll get on it, as well as my other story, and another I'm doing with a buddy of mine lol. Saturday=story day. Also I was thinking last night, if we are doing this in first person, would that get kind of conflicting? Like what I mean is that if I were to write "I went north to go to one of Pinkie Pie's parties." Then someone else were to write "I went south to help Fluttershy with her chickens because they got out of their coop." In the next chapter, it would seem like the same character the whole way through and not our individual OCs. I'm not sure how bad that would mess up what has already been written, but I think that's something to think about.

BronieMan305
Group Admin

bugs that have thankfully been thought of in my mind. At the begining of each chapter it will say something like 'This is brought to you by BronieMan305 through the eyes of Drake Donners' to make it obvious and share credit as the whole thing will be posted on my page. But the authors should also be able to tell by the difference in our writing styles like from RedWolf everything would probably seem cheery yet actiony while my character is for lack of a better term an emo personality 'or at least at first'

BronieMan305
Group Admin

also sorry bout the last shitty grammer last time I borrow my friends glitchy phone to post a message

USMC517
Group Admin

755255 Ahh okay, copy that. Well then I shall begin on editing my stuff to first person!

Nightroad
Group Admin

Wait...if I remember right, we each get about...three chapters of just our OC with whichever pony we're with correct? And those chapters are just supposed to be between 1500-3000 words? Yea...I don't know if I'll be able to follow that...if I did, I'd have to rework absolutely everything on my chapters (which I haven't been able to start due to technical issues with my computer). So is it okay if we write over 3000 words? If not, it's all good

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12