The group writers association 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
BronieMan305
Group Admin

USMC517 is Dat Merc's replacement he's military knolegable and he will be the one changing Garret P. Mitchells name and doing other tweaks everyone welcome the new guy

Nightroad
Group Admin

Welcome to our happy little group USMC517. I look forward to working with you ^^

USMC517
Group Admin

Howdy howdy everyone, my name is Jacob Brown AKA USMC517. I'm patriotic as hell and don't take shit from people who like to talk trash about the great nation of the United States of America. Really everything else that you may need to know about me is on my page, so check that out if you want. I plan on being a special operator in the Marine Corps after college, and really that's it. I live in Red Lodge Montana if that interests anyone. Well I guess I'll just jump right into my OC (probably will get edited at some point for some reason).

My name is James Crossland, I am a captain in the United States Marine Corps. I used to live on a dairy farm with my parents and brother. Then the tragic day of 11 September, 2001 occurred. Both my brother and I enlisted in the military to avenge those people's deaths, he went to the Army and I chose the Marines. He was shipped out to Afghanistan in 2002 and I was shipped out four months after. He was shot by al-Qaeda insurgents in the He got shipped out just before me, and after he did he was shot by al-Qaeda operatives in Kandahar, Afghanistan. After both of those events I vowed to myself and the people of my country that I would not sleep until every single one of those bastards was exterminated. Eventually I went through officer training school and throughout the years my rank increased to its present state.
The last thing I remember before waking up in a forest, was my last operation a year after Osama bin Laden was killed. I was sent in with two fire teams of MARSOC operators under the call sign of 'Ghost Rider actual', and my mission was to capture or kill Osama bin Laden's second in command, Ayman al-Zawahiri. We came under enemy mortar fire after we cleared the building that he was suspected to be in, but the building housed no one of importance. We were swarmed by al- Qaeda insurgents and everyone in the platoon was killed. Now I am in an unknown place surrounded by trees instead of sand.

USMC517
Group Admin

689415 Thank you, I hope I can deliver as good of material as Dat Merc.

Lord_Bale
Group Admin

welcome aboard

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5