The group writers association 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
BronieMan305
Group Admin

I am sorry to have screwed up on posting in the H in E group. They pretty much hate the story. Now from here we have two choices. #1 we let them crush us and cut this project now... OR we take there critisms into account learn from the hate AND WE PROVE THOSE MOFOS WRONG AS HELL! SO DO WE CUT BACK NOW, OR DO WE STAND UP AND FIGHT TWICE AS HARD!!! FOR THE TEAM FOR YOU WE CAN DO THIS!

but if you give up now ill not give up ill take your ocs and I will do this myself and I will succeed or fail on my own, this will be made or I will die trying

Redwolf15
Group Admin

685156You need to ask? Hell I'm still in, and I saw that post, jesus they really hate it don't they?

Lord_Bale
Group Admin

I gave my word that I would make this story and I intend to stand by it. As long as yall are in for the long hall, so am I.

Nightroad
Group Admin

I am interested in seeing what they said, but no matter what, I'm still in.

So what if some people don't like it. They only make up a small part (very small) of the site. So naturally, that means that TONS more WILL like it ^w^

Dat Merc
Group Contributor

I'm gonna have to bail out of the group now. The reason is nowhere related to what happened at HiE, but it's mostly work-related. One of you will have to adopt my OC. I suggest you change his name and background though.

BronieMan305
Group Admin

685817>>685678>>685619>>685418
Ill do it if needed but would prefer if someone else will, military is not something im very knoledgeable in, ironically im the first male in my family for 3 generations who has not joined the military

Dat Merc
Group Contributor

I'm still keeping my OC for my story. I'm just saying whoever takes my place will have to make a different character with a different name and different background story. That character can still be a soldier, though.

BronieMan305
Group Admin

i kinda got that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8