Changeling Twilight Sparkle 703 members · 97 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

while drive to work today an idea pop in my head, what if all the mane 6 were changeling queens
the mane 6 are each queen who work togeather part of a group that work outside of other hive, maybe in exile cause they view ponys not as food but as allied.
each hive feed on different emotion/harmony like Applejack hive feed on honesty, fluttershy hive feed on kindness, rainbow dash hive feed on loyality, rarity hive feed on generosity, ect....
they been alive for 600 years in hiding,
have other changeling hive view them as disgrace and want to remove them.

what do u all think, would this make good story and if so anyone want to take up the idea

thank you for take the time to read this thread

I would love to read that story.

I was about to say the m6 being changelinga(drones and queen) has been done but not in the way you are talking about and I must say I am intrigued and wish to see this story now as I have many questions such as

how they have stayed hidden so long,

do any ponies know the truth?

Do the Royals?

Are there any other changelings thinking maybe their way is working since they've been around so long?

Among others.

Basically I'm saying write this thing so we can read it and find out.

I just came up with the idea, as of how they hide so long not sure, maybe apple clan is all in fact changeling, or some are not but knew the truth and help this hive. maybe fluttershy hive are all her animal friends, I leave all that to others.
as of the other royal I say no at the start then wedding they learn the truth but it up to the writer.
I not writer I can come up with idea but I lack the forces to write.
I figure the 6 queen are not normal changeling ie they want to get long with each other and with ponies and other life while the rest changeling could all be under rule of a mean high queen who would turn other queens into slave if they step out of line... while the mane 6 form a summit and work together.
if u want to take this as base idea feel free to,

thank I have lots of idea but most I don't post cuase I figure no one would think it is. now if only there was writer who like this idea and run with it

What would twilight eat if this was the case?

discord/unfriendship i dont knew, maybe just go with love but she just take what she needs or maybe magic it self is what she eats

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9