The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5898 )
  • Viewing 5,651 - 5,700 of 5,898

Trixie's hind legs involuntarily contracted and squirmed as Mark licked her horn, the horn being oblivious to pain, but very sensitive to pleasure. A loud moan released itself from Trixie's lungs. Trixie felt almost disappointed it was so short of a time frame. Who's being the tease now? She thought. Now you really have to continue. Trixie rubbed her hooves down Mark's uncovered back to the small of his back.

She rubbed it gently and pushed on it to let Mark know she is ready for the next part of the love making.

Mark raised an eyebrow at Trixie's suggestion. He leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Who says I have to start quite just yet? You and I both know you can keep this up a bit longer than I can, so I'm going to play with you just a bit more."

With that, he began dragging himself lower and lower on Trixie's body, planting kisses and even small licks on her neck, then her tummy, then lower and lower until he reached his goal. He gave one last feeling of pleasure, then looked up at Trixie with playful eyes.

"Mares always do." She giggled. Every kiss on her body felt extraordinary, and different from the last. Some of them tickled to the point were she twitched a little. She balanced herself on her shoulders and looked down at Mark, now stationed at a even more sensitive area. "Oh, you cheeky colt." She hummed loudly.

She reached down to the only thing she could reach, and mused Mark's mane playfully, still humming with pleasure. She had desire in her eyes as she looked at Mark.

Mark continued to play with her, always attempting to elicit sudden gasps or groans. He certainly didn't mind her brushes against his mane, and he would prefer to die than look away form those lustful eyes that she bestowed onto him.

He continued on in this matter for minutes, growing more and more diligent in his pursuit. It wasn't long before he began a full on assault, intent on making her squirm in the best possible way before the real fun began.

As Mark really started to move Trixie sat up completely make her breathing vocalized, her normal inhaling and exhaling was replaced with moaning and sharp panting. Waves of pleasure coursed though her body, rocking her whole system. Shakes and shivers were a constant. Mark was yet again pleasuring her in ways she had no idea how he could do.

As a after thought she undid her cloak and tossed it to the side with her magic. She was still humming and moaning as Mark wouldn't let up, not that Trixie wanted him to. "If you keep-mmm- this pace-ah-I might be done before-ah-we even start." Trixie cautioned from moans.

Mark paused for a moment, resting his chin on his hoof. "I always thought mares could 'finish' multiple times. I know I can't."

He brushed his tongue against her once more, never breaking eye contact with her.

"In case you don't notice you're my first." Trixie said blankly. "I don't know any thing farther then some things I did by myself, and the times with you." Trixie raised an eyebrow, "Where did you get your knowledge?" Trixie regretted saying that the second it was off her tongue, it was a bit of a buzz kill and a moment ruiner. Still Trixie waited for an answer.

Mark was a bit confused as to why she was confused, but he showed no hesitation in his answer. He laid his head on her belly and rested his hooves on her thighs, looking straight up at her.

"Well, there's been the dozen other times we've done it. We've never brought it up, but I'm pretty observant - I notice when you're enjoying yourself, and just how far along you are. Besides, there was some education at the orphanage. I learned the basics in "Family Education," but I wasn't the only one that sometimes peered into the older orphans' classes. We learned a lot by what they learned and later told us. So,"

He trailed his hooves down her legs.

"I don't see,"

He kissed her lightly, right below her stomach.

"What the big deal is."

With that last comment, he pulled himself up to her level, their bodies parallel. "I can just get right to the main course, if you want me to. I just figured you'd enjoy it more if I gave you some attention."

Trixie smiled as Mark reached the end of his explanation. she pulled him in for kiss. "With that silver tongue you can walk a minefield without one faulty step." She closed the for another kiss. "You always think of me, even in the heat of the moment." She kissed him again. "You really are the perfect stallion." Trixie pulled him in for one more deep kiss. "And you chose me out of everypony." She smiled and looked into Mark's eye longingly. "I love you."

Mark blushed with the praise Trixie gave him. He let her have her way with her kisses, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her lips. When she stopped, he replied with his own thoughts, a heartfelt smile gracing his cheeks.

"I'm not perfect, not by a longshot, but I always want to care for those I love." He brushed his lips against the side of Trixie's neck. "I always pay attention to you, because my love is unconditional. And, if I remember correctly," he said, ruffling the fur on the underside of her chin, "you were the one that started showing feelings first. How could I say no to the one pony that loved me for what I am, in my entirety?"

He kissed her on the nose, ever so lightly. "I love you too, because you're perfect to me." He rubbed his lower body up against her, letting her know that he was rearing to go.

Trixie kissed Mark again opening her mouth to let Mark in if he so wanted to. Rubbing her hooves across his back she pulled him in a close embrace, she was ready for Mark. She pulled him close as she could, giving him the sign to start.

Mark gladly accepted her invitation and dove right in. With his tongue performing acrobatics in Trixie's mouth, he lowered himself fully onto his fiancee. His body shivered as they made contact, his nerves on edge from having been teased for so long leading up to that moment. After a brief pause, he began his ministrations to her most sensitive spot, pleasuring both of them. The stallion lowly growled, extremely aroused.

Once Mark had started Trixie made a high moan, completely different to Mark's growl. The pressure that had been building up in her was starting to be released, but was far, far, far from it. She held Mark close, pulling him closer with ether revolution Mark put out. He back contracted slightly with each wave of please Mark gave to her. She gripped the stallion's warm soft fur on his back. A soft hum reverberate from her the whole time.

Mark relished Trixie's hum, knowing that she was being more than satisfied. Half a minute passed where he slowly sped up, and then he decided to try something a bit different. With each thrust he made, he hoisted up his lower body, then returned to his normal position with the end of each rotation. The end result was two different motions assailing Trixie's body every second.

Mark also remembered how much Trixie had enjoyed feeling his own pleasure wave, so he opened his more intimate emotions to her, letting her feel his own rise the same way he felt hers. He sent a lust filled thought to her. So, you enjoying this as much as I am?

Trixie felt the new motion running though her and liked it, but when Mark opened his mind to her she loved that. Your sure making it easy to enjoy it. She replied, in her mind. Her hooves still gripped on tight to Mark almost like if she let go she would fall off of the desk, which was straining under the wight of the two.

This continued for some time until Trixie got an idea. She lit her horn and flipped Mark onto his back, so she was on top. She broke the kiss and sat straight up, using her limber body to do what Mark couldn't. she started to wiggle her hips up and down, but also left and right and forward and back to send pleasure in every direction she could. "How do you like this?" Trixie questioned as her mane messed itself up.

Mark was taken by surprise by the sudden change in position, and a huge shock rocked his body as Trixie moved her body in ways he had only dreamed about. He could only lay still, his stout frame tensed up as he tried to slow the advance of his own pleasure.

Mark didn't even have the mental capacity to answer her, his eyes closed shut and mouth agape in utter bliss. His answer came in the form of the link they shared, and Trixie could tell that she was absolutely rocking his world.

Trixie continued her movements basking in the feeling of herself and Mark's mind. She could feel she was closing in on her peak, but she could keep going for a little longer. she rested her front hooves on Mark's chest to keep her balance and give her back a break for a little. She grinned at Mark's goofy look, she was doing things right if she rendered Mark without a thought.

Just to change things up a little she leaned back and continued her patterns of moving her hips in every direction. She could feel the all important spot inside her being touched. She sighed peacefully.

With the aid of Mark's mind abilities, the couple was approaching their climax at a very similar rate. With Trixie leaning back, he had a full view of the action - and he loved every second of it. With that surge of passion, Mark decided to take a hands-on approach to their love making. He wrapped his fore legs around Trixie's waist, then raised his own hips so they didn't quite touch the table beneath them.

Taking a moment to settle himself, he started pushing and pulling on Trixie's hips, helping her make the vertical motions they loved. That, along with his raised and exposed lower body, served to intensify their experience.

Mark rapidly approached his own rise, and he found himself losing control over his urges. Knowing that Trixie would be right behind him, or even right alongside him in his progress, he pressed on.

He smirked, thinking to Trixie, Bonus points if we peak at the same time.

Trixie grinned back, Challenge accepted. She thought. She loved Mark being inside her head.

Trixie increased the force and speed she put into each movement. She made a constant moaning nose as she did so. She felt Mark's hooves around her, there warmth giving an extra sensation of delight. Trixie could feel that the end was close at hoof. I'm almost there. She said what Mark already knew. Just don't take our hooves off me, they feel so good right now. Trixie's blush showed quite strong as she reached her peak. She kept eye contact with Mark the whole time, holding herself until he was ready too.

Mark was more than prepared to finish off their intimacy on a high note. With only a few more strokes, he felt himself at the edge. He suddenly dropped his hips and pushed down on Trixie's, forcing one last powerful thrust. At the same time, he arched the muscles on his stomach and used the pressure he kept on Trixie's waist to raise his upper body, meeting Trixie face to face. He pulled her in for a kiss, their lower bodies twitching in pleasure uncontrollably.

Trixie would have bite her tongue at the sudden thrust if Mark hadn't caught her mouth with his own. She thrust her tongue into Mark's mouth and starts to play with his. But while Trixie's tongue was safe and happy, the shock forced Trixie out of control of climax and it was forced out, Mark had only a second to react before Trixie would climax without him.

With the force of their last gyration and the feeling of Trixie's physical and mental peak, Mark let himself go a mere half second after Trixie had started. Keeping his mind open, he rode the dual pleasure wave. His hooves shifted upward, hugging Trixie and keeping her connected to his chest as they finished sitting upright.

Enjoying the feeling of both extremes of their bodies, Mark playfully flitted with Trixie's tongue. He groaned in pleasure, before chuckling for the sake of joy.

Trixie was right alongside Mark in the pleasure, considering she was half of it. Her whole body tensed up for a few second as the wave passed over her, and Mark. Her muscles tightened, her breath caught, she even felt her heart skip a beat. A loud moan echoed in the room for her.

After the wave had passed she felt faint for a moment, had Make not been holding her she would have fallen backward. Mark was there for her, and would be there for her. She felt happy just for him to be around normally. Now was extra so.

After she regained her motor functions she continued the kiss, she wished it could last forever.

With their fun over, Mark couldn't help but lower himself back onto the table. With one hoof still around Trixie, he used his other to gently lower the two lovers so they could lie down. With Trixie still above him, Mark relaxed the muscles that had tensed up in their session. With his back now on the cool table, Mark took several deep breaths, caressing Trixie all the while. He broke the kiss momentarily to speak.

"That... was wonderful," he whispered into her ear. Right after that he went back to kissing her.

Trixie fell over to the side of Mark, breaking the kiss, but still draping a fore-leg over his chest. "You know it was." She said contently. She rested her head on Mark, listening to his heart beat and breathing. "You know we just alerted ever changeling on the block to our location right?" Trixie asked calmly still listening to Mark heart.

((Mind if we switch over to the slumbering dragon for a little?))

"I know. Here, let me-" He didn't bother finishing his statement, knowing she would understand. Mark rubbed away the saliva that was still on Trixie's horn. He lowered his hoof again, putting it behind his head to rest.

"Let's see how long until someone bothers to come look. Then we can just teleport away. Well, you teleporting us away - I don't have any magic powers to help with that," he said, smiling drunkenly.

((Actually, I need to start getting ready for my concert tonight. The next four hours or so are going to be rather dull... anyways, sorry, but I have to go. I'll see you later.))

((Bye! Will you be on later tonight?
Break a leg, or what ever it is to say good luck to a musicians!^^))

741060 ((good luck on that! I just got back from a jazz festival myself in Moscow.

You'd better hope Mark and Trixie have perfected sheilding their thoughts by the next time they talk to Sky. Fortunately, it only works when they actually project them.))

((RP-Trixie has a willpower of S/80. She can keep her thoughts in check if need be.))

741083 ((I meant if they decide to communicate via telepathy, if nopony projects their thoughts it doesn't cross the barrier. Mark would probably be able to pick up on Sky's thoughts anyway, by virtue of his unique ability, but Skysong would only find out if the two of them communicated.))

Out in the park, the cloaked mare blinks awake.
Whoa, its night time already? Better get some dinner. She shoves another donut down her gullet, happily licking her lips as she does so. As she settles again, she pulls out a notebook and writes a short summary of her first experiences, mostly positive. She also drew a simple map. She stows it away and looks at the castle in the distance.
I wonder what that place is like? Stretching her limbs, she places the box of donuts on her back, fastens it, and trots off towards the castle.

741063 741076
((Well, I just got back. The concert was about as boring as I expected, but I got to see just how high concert halls can be. It's frightening, really. Anyways, thanks for the support - it went pretty well.

So Trixie, you gonna reply or are we going to the Slumbering Dragon?))

741968 ((Is Mark working on securing the mental link between him and Trixie?))

((....What exactly do you mean by 'securing the mental link'?))

742013 ((I mean, making it secure. Were it a computer connection, I might use the term, "unhackable".))

((Not really. I mean, there's next to no one in this universe that I'm aware of that could emulate Mark's ability, aside from Sky or maybe Brazen. And why would he bother?))

742033 ((I'll tell you why: would he mind if Sky found out about what just happened in this thread?))

((If you can find a way to make it happen legitimately, then sure. I don't mind. Mark, though... he'd be shocked, to say the least.))

742056 ((Here's what'd happen: if, next time they talk to Sky, they do that mental communication thing, and mention what happened, Sky would hear it. And he'd say, "Bro, watch what you think!"))

((Sure.... I guess?))

742118 ((What would be Mark's reaction?))

((Somewhere along the lines of 'wtf are you doing?'))

Trixie stood up and collected her cloak. "We have objects of power that can fix that." she said giggling. "Though I don't think that you would be a good jumper. It takes a clear mind to not get stuck inside a wall, and you have the thoughts of everyone in your head." She said as she booped his nose.

Trixie picked up one of Mark's shoes, it was weighty on her hoof, "You have big hooves." She started, "Have you seen Mellon's shoes? They can grow into boots then change to normal shoes again. I wonder if I could make a set like that."

((Last post of the day, bed-time was half a hour ago. :twilightsheepish:))

742170 ((Sky's be like, "Whadya mean, brah?"))

Aurora walked slowly though the park, Rapid close by his side. After everything that had happened with her match, they had decided to take a day and go on a date, spending some time enjoying the changeling city without the distraction of the tournament hanging over them. And what a wonderful day it had been. They had seen some sights that they had missed on their earlier walks through the city, they had spent some time walking through the market, looking at all the different things that the different nationalities of creatures had brought with them to sell to the crowds that had gathered for the tournament, and finally they had taken the opportunity to go out to dinner at a high class restaurant and everything.

But as with all good things, eventually they have to come to an end. They had decided to take a walk through the park to prolong the wonderful night just a bit longer, and that was where they currently found themselves. As they walked along the moonlit paths, Aurora couldn't help but admire the changeling beside him; the way she moved, the way her body seemed to glow just a bit brighter than anypony else's in his Sight, and the gentle light of the flower tucked behind one of her frills.

This was the same park where he had given it to her, and it would always be a special place to him because of it.

Rapid trots close to Aurora's side, smiling brightly just to be near him. The entire day had been absolutely wonderful, really playing tourist and having a time of it, and even the high class restaurant hadn't been too stuffy, though they had gotten some looks at Aurora's crystals. Even with her able to feel emotions, however, Rapid wasn't sure if they'd been angry or jealous.

Now, however, in the dark of the park on the edge of the city, Rapid could really focus just on the two of them. Aurora, melding into the darkness with his fur, and yet shining just so stunningly in this perfect moonlight. It reflected off of the pond, bathed the two of them in a silvery glow, and made this a truly wonderful place to be. Even Rapid's moment of weakness, where she'd almost gone so very far... even that was only a moment of painful memory on this most enjoyable evening.

Eventually the two find their way to the bench beneath the tree near the lake where Rapid had received the flower in her frill, and they sat down there, Aurora radiating love and Rapid meeting it with her own towards the handsome, amazing stallion beside her. When both of them are comfortable, Rapid leans against his side a little. "This has been a fantastic day, love. That was really a good idea you had. It would have been a shame to leave and miss out on so much of this city."

She looks over to his face, noting the way the moon shines off of his fur, the way his mane moves so gently in the breeze, the light playing off both the coverings on his eyes and the crystals floating next to him as he stares out over the lake... He really is a noble and handsome stallion... I wonder how nopony noticed before me.

Aurora smiles as Rapid leans against his side. He reaches out with one hoof to take hold of hers, the once strange feeling of chitin against his fur now one of the most comforting feelings he could imagine. "It certainly would have been. Now that we have some time to really relax, I wanted to make the most of it since we're going to have so much work ahead of us once we get home." He gently kisses the top of her head before turning to look back out over the lake, even though only the first few feet of it were in range of his Sight.

"Not that it'll be a bad thing, but we definitely won't have time for something like this for a while." He gave her hoof a gentle squeeze as he let himself fall back into silence, the sounds of the night creatures around them and the gentle breeze washing over them making the moment feel absolutely calm and peaceful.

Once again Aurora's attention was drawn to the soft glow of the flower Rapid kept with her, wearing it almost constantly. As its glow made him pause, he thought to himself, maybe.....maybe it's not too soon. Even with what happened to Wastani......given how the tournament's gone, and how everything has happened with the foal......but what if it is too early? I know she didn't want to rush into anything after how things turned out last time, but.........I can't imagine being apart from her anymore. No matter what I see happening from here on out, she's always part of it, no matter what.....

Though his thoughts are confused, he none the less enjoys the moment, the warmth of the mare against his side the perfect counter to the slight chill of the night air. No matter what came of his thoughts, if anything, this was a beautiful night, and he was sharing it with a mare that had no equal in his eyes. It was perfect.

Rapid chuckles slightly. "Yeah... with settling in and starting up work, and the foal soon after, who knows how long it will be before we can get a nice day off as a couple again?" She nuzzles against him slightly, enjoying the creatures of the night and the soft lapping of the tiny waves of the lake against the shore, as well as her wonderful company, warming what little of the chill she could feel once her body's magic stopped keeping her at full stability. She was honestly thankful about how that just sort of... happened, but every so often she wished she could stop being her for a second and feel everything the way ponies around her did...

Caught up in memories of her work back in Canterlot, she's brought out of it by the internal debate going on in Aurora's head, sending slight waves of unease and trepidation in an otherwise pleasant, peaceful moment. Even though she hadn't known him long, even some of the subtleties of his emotions were able to be felt clear as day, while the constant stream of love always made her feel just so.... alive. Gently she places her free hoof on his chest comfortingly while squeezing lightly on the hoof that held his. "Something on your mind?" she says in a tone that says 'tell me if you want, but if you want to keep it a secret, that's fine too.'

She just wants him happy, the stallion that completed her, that took her, flaws and all, and showed her that she, even without her disguise, truly mattered. The stallion that showed her the most amazing sight she'd ever seen, let her visit the most wonderful places, created whole worlds just for her...

The stallion she pledged her heart to and whose promise she wore, not out of duty, obligation, or anything less than pure, true love. If she tried very hard, she might be able to imagine a life without him by her side, but it would have been sad... bleak... a life not worth living. Luckily, no matter what, that would never be the case. She knew it for a fact, deep within her heart. And that knowledge made everything, even the beautiful moment now, just a little bit brighter.

As Rapid places her free hoof on his chest, her concern and her love clear in her voice, Aurora just lets out a long sigh, smiling as the tension leaves him. It was a foolish doubt, and he knew it. After everything they had said, everything they had experienced, everything that had tested them since they met, how could he believe that her feelings were any less overwhelming than his own?

He turns to face her, shaking his head slightly as his comfortable smile never leaves his face. "It's nothing, just me making a simple decision harder than it has to be." He looks into her eyes as much as he can, still holding her hoof in his. As he looks at her, a tiny flicker of lingering doubt crosses his mind, but he banishes it just as quickly as it had appeared. He reaches up with his free hoof, gently taking the flower from behind her frill and holding it between them, the silver light of the moons seeming to make it glow even brighter than normal, almost seeming to come to life in the surreal lighting. He spoke, in a quiet, almost hesitant voice, still nervous for what he was about to say, though not out of fear.

"When I made that garden for you in the dreamscape, I made it as my promise that someday, when neither of us had any doubts left, I would ask you to stay with me forever. It was the proof that all of my dreams are yours." He pauses for a moment, spinning the flower slowly in his hoof, the light sparkling as it shifted through the perfect facets of the gem. He takes a deep breath, his voice becoming a bit more confident, though still quiet.

"When I made this flower for you, I made it as my promise that I would always love you; that no matter what happened, and no matter how our lives changed, I would always be here for you. It's the proof that all of my dreams have become reality and that nothing else in this life will ever surpass the happiness that I've found with you at my side." He brought her hoof up in his, setting the flower gently into her grasp, and letting his smile wash away the last of his nerves, finally finding the words to finish what he needed to say; what probably should have already been said.

"I don't have any more grand promises to make you, and I've already given you every proof that I can of how much I love you. Everything that I am, everything that I will ever be, everything that I dream, and everything that I have are already yours. The only thing missing are the words to match them."

With a last deep breath, he squeezes her hoof just slightly before asking her, in a voice completely devoid of hesitation or fear, only conviction and hope left in their wake, "Rapid Fire.....

"Will you marry me?"

• Viewing 5,651 - 5,700 of 5,898