The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5898 )
  • Viewing 5,601 - 5,650 of 5,898

The mare adjust her brown cloak as she trots into the city, following her nose to the nearest bakery. She sat down at a table and ordered a dozen donuts, reaching inside her cloak to pull out a small ha-hoofful of bits to the baker.

A moment later, she retrieved the box and places it onto her back. She finds a nice park and sits down on her haunches, simultaneously opening the box of donuts. She carefully pulls one out and takes a tiny bit, shivering at the sweetness. As she chews slowly, savoring the taste, she looks around at the various species milling around her. He was right, this was a pretty nice city.

She relaxes into the energy filled atmosphere.

"We're going the easy way - so that's a yes. Just follow me."

With that, Mark walked down the roof of the building that the pair were standing on. The road curved around the office they had targeted, which let them keep an eye on it. Luckily enough, a small archway connected the two buildings. Mark took a second to glance at the flag that the archway held, before he looked back up at his real objective.

Taking a second to balance himself, he crossed the somewhat narrow arch of stone and arrived on top of the office. He looked back at Trixie.

"Your turn, love."

Trixie lowered herself closer to the ground and charged her spell. She took a moment to calculate the light breeze into her trajectory. Then she lunched her spell sending her forward. To keep her trajectory straight she spun herself like an arrow. She glided though the air enjoying the brief time she had to fly.

As the building approached she caught herself in another TK spell. She levitate a foot off the ground for a moment before dropping herself lightly onto the new roof top, right next to Mark. She smiled ready to continue.

Mark smirked. "Show off."

He led Trixie to the door way that they had spotted on the roof that day. It was a solid steel door, something that couldn't be knocked down easily. Luckily, I don't need to. Mark brought out his lockpick and toothed pick. He fiddled with the lock, prodding the tumblers inside with the lock and occasionally applying pressure with the toothed pick.

"Sorry, this takes some time and patience," he said. After a few minutes of feeling the lock and carefully pushing the tumblers up, he had cleared the lock. With one final push of the toothed pick, the door clicked. Mark pushed it open, revealing a very dark and obscured staircase.

"Right, they must have turned off the lights. Trixie, do you mind?" He looked at her expectantly.

Trixie waited patiently while Mark messed with the lock. She watched closely to what he did, studying it while keeping her thought as quite as she could to let Mark concentrate. When the door swung open Trixie's thoughts went to her normal way of opening locks, miniature expositions inside the keyhole. It rarely worked, but was always entertaining to watch.

"Not at all." Trixie smiled and brushed her hood off and lit her horn. She concentrated and from a wide beam of pale-purple light in front of her illuminating the stairway. Trixie headed down first being the only one of the two with a flashlight.

Mark followed behind Trixie, their way lighted by her magic. They went down two flights of stairs before Mark said, "Stop. This is it."

Mark went to the door and pushed it open. He poked his head out momentarily to view the surroundings.

"We're lucky. I don't see anyone."

He stepped through the door entrance. There was a long hallway leading off to his right, with multiple doorways spotting the walls. To the left, there was a single door on the opposite wall, immediately followed by a corner where the hallway veered off. Mark looked back at Trixie.

"So, do you know anything about office buildings? I'm not sure where they would keep records or hold meetings, and those are the best targets for us."

Trixie went to the first door in the hallway to the right. She looked at the glass labeled with the words Records, "My precognition tells me this door might have something to do with something." Trixie giggled.

The door had a piece of square metal with a red light on it where the door knob should be. Trixie beamed as she saw the magically powered keycard lock. Now was her time to show Mark what she could do. Trixie placed her horn on the lock and fired off a quick bolt of electricity. The lock sputtered for a moment then made three quick beeps before the light turned off. Trixie pushed the door open.

Inside were walls of filing cabnats and one table. The table had a chocolate bar sitting on it. Trixie had stares in her eyes as she saw it and rushed into the room.

Mark followed her in, looking at the lines of filing cabinets. "Well, I wasn't quite expecting it to be so easy." He looked at Trixie, who was positively giddy at finding a chocolate bar. He sighed and shook his head before heading to one of the filing cabinets.

Mark began to rifle through them, looking for anything of note. "Finance reports.... finance reports.... finance reports.... ugh." He tossed away one folder after another, looking for something marginally more interesting.

"Hey, love, did you find anything yet?" He continued to search the filing cabinet.

Trixie looked idly though one of the cabinets chewing on the chocolate bar she found. "I might have. What are we looking for?"

Just then the sound of hoof steps where in the hallway. Trixie froze for a second before dropping her chocolate and jumping over to Mark. Hold your breath. Trixie took a deep breath and held it while holding onto Mark. Her horn lit up again and they both turned invisible.

A changeling night guard walked into the room, puzzling over the open door, he could not see Trixie or Mark in Trixie's spell. If you move one muscle even breath I can't hold this spell. Trixie thought while holding her breath tightly.

Duly noted.

Mark held his breath, waiting for the guard to leave. To his horror, the guard noticed the ajar filing cabinet and the folders that had been strewn across the floor. The changeling slowly walked to the cabinet, and at the same time, Mark and Trixie.

Trixie, I don't think he's leaving. I'd prefer not to fight him, but it's an option. Do you have anything else under your sleeve?

The guard was slowly but steadily approaching them; he would bump into the two invisible ponies in only a few short seconds.

Just one. Trixie felt like her lungs were about to pop. Since I'm behind you I can make a flash of light that will blind him for a second or two but not you. The strain on Trixie chest grew every moment. I'll make the flash then you hit him on the head to knock him out. We go on the three, ready?

Trixie set the spell in her mind, One... two... three GO. Trixie's horn shot of a bright light, the changeling staggered back at it and held his eyes in slight pain.

Mark watched as the guard was suddenly blinded and stunned. Sorry, nothing personal.

With his steel horse shoes still attached, he made a swift jab at the changeling's temple. The guard collapsed, having never stood a chance. Mark sighed as he looked over the unconscious changeling.

"Really would have preferred to avoid violence. Nothing to be done about it. Come on, we need to put him in the corner of the room, find what we want and get out." Mark started to drag the guard to one corner of the room, where he would be less likely seen.

Trixie felt ashamed in herself. There had to have been another option, but what? She placed the guard so he would be comfortable with her magic. Still she took pity on him, he was just a changeling doing his job. Trixie sighed and placed her horn on his head. She cast her pain relief spell on the unconscious bug, he would wake up without even a headache. It would cost Trixie some mana she might need later, but it gave a little redemption back to her.

Trixie walked back to the filing cabinets. "What are we looking for?" She looked down, her chocolate bar was crushed under her hoof before the guard had entered.

Mark shrugged. "I don't really know. We're not here to steal something, just to cause some havoc and have some fun. So... finance records. I suppose we could forge them. Or maybe just scatter them around. We could even go to the next room, because honestly, this place seems kinda boring for a candy business."

((Sorry, gotta go now. I'll probably be on after eight tonight. See ya!))

Trixie face became bemused. "That's all we are doing?" Trixie lit up her horn, suddenly ever drawer in the room opened up and ever paper, file, and dosea inside them rocketed out. The room was a cloud of white paper for a couple of seconds.

Trixie walked over to Mark and kissed his cheek. "Forgery sounded like a lot of work. What's next"

((Alright bye for now. We need to make a few posts in the asteri group, just so I understand how Mark fared in the vampire/lycan attack. Then we can come right back to this.))

Mark chuckled. "Let's see what we can find in the CEO's office. I imagine he'll have something interesting up there."

The red earth pony walked out of the room, looking back down the hallway.

"Down the hallway or around the corner? Decisions, decisions..."

Trixie stood next to Mark and rubbed his side with her own. "The CEO would want his office away from the rest. It would make sense he is around the corner."

Trixie lit her horn with the flashlight again, still time keeping it dimmer as to not draw attention but still be able to be see. "You lead, since you're the big strong stallion."

Mark blushed ever so slightly as the blue unicorn rubbed up against him.

"Alright, so I'm leading. Just make sure to keep close, and watch my.... back," he said in a very teasing tone.

((Hey, just had him stumble into the slumbering dragon in asteri.))

"Mmm, gladly." Trixie replied sultry, following Mark as he made the turn. Where they were going was a mystery to Trixie, she was daydreaming as she stared at Mark. Daydreaming about what would happen after they left the building, or maybe even before.

Mark smiled as he picked up on Trixie's thoughts. He opened his mind to her, thinking, Hey, you keep thinking like that and we'll be too distracted to actually leave. His message had been cautionary, but his tone betrayed his true feelings.

They continued to walk down, and quickly came upon a locked door, with what appeared to be a much more advanced version of the lock that Trixie had short-circuited earlier. Mark craned his neck to look at the sign above the door, only to see darkness. "Trixie, can you bring the light up? What are you -"

He threw a glance behind him and noticed that her light spell was primarily being focused on his rear end.

"Uh... Trixie?"

Trixie was shocked out of her daydream, her voice mimicked that of a filly that had just bin woken up in the middle of class. "Huh? What? I'm here. I was just... oh you know what I was doing." Trixie walked in front of Mark to shine the light on the door. She looked at the new lock more then the door itself.

"Whoo. That is a lock. Shock and awe approved." She read off the top of the lock. "That will withstand a nuke's worth of damage, or a 1.21 gigawatts. The only way to get it open is to trick the magnetic code, or get the owner to use his magic on it." Trixie had encountered these locks before. They were not to be trifled with willy-nilly.

Mark was finally able to see the sign. It read, "CEO Office."

"Well, looks like we found the main honcho's office." He listened to what Trixie had to say about the lock and thought it over.

Knowing that there was little he could do in that situation, Mark sighed and leaned his upper body on Trixie's back. He idly swung his front hooves back and forth. "So, how do we trick the magnetic lock, Miss Magic?" he asked, an amused smile growing on his face.

((What dose the door say :raritydespair: I'm lost :raritycry:))

Trixie shook her head. "There isn't a damn thing I could hope to do to open this lock, unless I am suddenly given the power to look into the future or call down lightning-bolts." Trixie tapped the door, "However, unlike the lock this is a very cheep wood, and could in no way take more then a buck from an earth pony if that earth pony happened to have the help of a unicorn to add pressure to the door as well." Trixie said, hinting to what they needed to do.

Mark got off of Trixie's back and walked up to the door. Shrugging, he took careful aim with his back legs. He bucked the door twice, on both of the hinges. The steel on his hooves served to easily break the metal clasps. The door now standing free, Mark gave it a light push. The door fell over slowly, hitting the ground with a resounding thump.

The red earth pony stood to the side of the doorway, gave a short bow and motioned with his hoof. "After you."

The room was completely black, Trixie's spell had little help in this case. Trixie mulled over making her flashlight spell strong, but then that voice called out to state the obvious. How would you normally see in a room, Trixie? Trixie nearly facehooved when she thought of it. She flipped the switch and the lights flickered on.

The room was a standard office, large desk with assorted nic-naks and family photos, shelves of books probably nopony ever reads, and motivational posters all having to do with candy on the walls. Trixie walked over to the desk, hopeful to find more chocolate, there was none, Trixie frowned.

Mark walked briskly past Trixie, brushing his tail against her side. He continued on to the desk, looking at the assorted doodads placed on it. With a frown, Mark started to go through the drawers.

"Well, this seems to be a bit of a disappointment... Wait, what do we have here? Ooh..."

He tossed out a chocolate bar to Trixie and held a small piece of paper in his hand. "Some chocolate for you, as well as what appears to be a love letter... and it sounds a bit, extramarital, if I'm any judge." Mark read through the letter with a goofy grin on his face, but it soon disappeared into a blank expression and a notable blush on his face. He set it down gingerly.

"Well, that was. . . descriptive."

Trixie caught the chocolate in her magic, opened it , and took a bite in only a second, grinning as she did. Trixie looked at the note, "Hm, interesting. You know if you ever what to do something romantic, don't write a note, just put a heart sticker on a bar of chocolate." Trixie took another bite of the bar, and smiled happily. "That is unless I feel like I had too much chocolate, rare as it is, it happens every now and then."

Trixie looked at the photos on the desk, it displayed a family of three all changelings. Two adults, one child, and by the looks of it, another was on the way. Trixie felt her mind wondering at the idea of kids. Maybe later, in a few years. She thought enjoying her time with Mark, and her chocolate bar.

Mark looked at the same picture Trixie was staring at. Picking up on her thoughts, he couldn't help but be intrigued by the idea as well. Kids... seems almost impossible. But, in a couple of years, after Trixie and I have settled down... maybe.

"Chocolate, hmm? Good to know." He looked at Trixie curiously, his fiancee calmly eating the chocolate bar he had found. I wonder...

In a heartbeat, Mark had walked up to Trixie and planted his lips on hers. He held it for a second before pulling back. Before the mare could say anything, Mark gave a silly grin and had a look of contentment on his face.

"Mmmmmm, chocolate."

Trixie was stunned for a moment before she realized what had happen, "Oh, you sneaky little thief." She said taking another bite of her chocolate to replace the one she had just lost. "You just remember that next time." she joked.

Trixie looked back at the desk, she saw a puzzle cube toy. She sat down in the chair and started fiddling with it in her magic. "So did you find anything other then chocolate yet? Or better yet, did you find any chocolate other then what was in my mouth?"

"Nah, nothing else of interest in there. Mostly just junk files and random papers. We could probably take the letter, make the CEO sweat a little bit, but it's not something we'll be able to see. It's a shame, I thought there'd be more to do here."

Mark trotted over to where Trixie had sat down. He rested his fore legs on the desk and stared intently at the puzzle cube she was manipulating. He followed the movements she made with a keenly focused eye; he seemed almost entranced by it.

"Trixie, what is that called? I've never seen something like that before."

Trixie turned the cubes pieces like a machine, just as she had memorized. "You never saw a Rubik's cube before?" Trixie asked disbelievingly. "It's puzzle were you have to get all of the sides the same color by turning it like this." Trixie demonstrated how to do it. She placed her hind legs on the desk and leaned back in the chair. "It looks hard at first but if you learn the patterns for getting squares to go to there respective places. It's simple."

Trixie made a few more decisive turns before completing it and holding it in front of Mark. "I use to have one on the circus, the tall stallion gave it to me for the day I got my cutie mark." Trixie pulled out a faded old cubic with some of the stickers missing out of her pocket. "It use to be the only thing I had for entertainment, until I got it wet."

"So, what'd you do after it got wet and you lost some of the stickers?"

Mark began to fiddle with the Rubik's cube, disorganizing it and quickly finding out that it was nigh-on impossible for him to solve it. He managed to sort out one side before giving up. At the same time he had listened in to what Trixie had to say, his ears flicked in her direction so he could hear better.

"Looks like I'm never learning how to do that," he said with a frown, setting the cube down.

"Sharp shooting. With nothing else but rocks I made a game out of hitting a target with small rocks and magic. At the time I had no idea what adults use that talent for." She watched as Mark fumbled around with it, she keep the secrets of how to do it filed away in her mind.

As Mark set it down with only one side done, and done wrong at that, she said, "If you keep practicing you'll figure it out. There are only seven combination that you need to learn to solve one. Here i'll even give you the first." Trixie thought about the first step in solving the cube and the combination to get it there.

Mark took the mental note that Trixie had given him and tried to solve the cube again. Frustratingly, he failed even with her help. He tossed it aside listlessly when he came to the conclusion that it was impossible.

"Ugh. I just can't wrap my head around it. Maybe I'll learn when I can bother to memorize the tricks."

He sighed and gazed at Trixie. "So what now?"

Trixie leaned back in the chair, "I don't know. This has bin a rather uneventful trip so far." She looked at Mark, "I think I know how to make it a little more interesting though." She said slyly as she leaned to plant a kiss on Mark's lips. Trixie grinned as she pulled away, "Is there any other rooms you would like to check out before? You said something about a board room or something?"

Mark grinned lazily as Trixie pulled away from her kiss.

"Well, I imagined that there would be a room where the changelings that run the company can have meetings and discuss different things - maybe have a magical presentation to get a point across. Why do you ask?"

"Because we have a bad tendency to have prying eyes and ears when we make love." Trixie replied, "The king, your boss, that damn hipster next door. If we get caught here it would mean the end of our little trip. I wanted to make sure that you were done here before, you know?"

((Just to throw you off I made a comment on the other thread, because radomz!:pinkiecrazy:))

Mark had a toothy grin on his face. "I think I'm more interested in staying here right now then going to some board room. Wait - did that gryphon spy on us?" He suddenly appeared disgusted and irate.

"Well, when I questioned him about him being right outside our door after we did it he was far more interested in your scarf then anything else." Trixie still had a lot of questions about that griffon but they didn't matter, Mark was more important. "Forget him, it doesn't matter right now." She said as she leaned in and kissed Mark for a much longer time then she did before.

Mark returned her kiss with barely contained enthusiasm. He opened his mouth wider, allowing his tongue to greedily explore her mouth. His delight only grew as he tasted the sweet remains of chocolate still on Trixie's tongue.

After a few more seconds of aggressive kissing, he pulled back with a throaty growl. "So, we actually doing this? Because I think this is going far past simple teasing now..." he said, his voice trailing off as he closed the few inches between them to kiss her again.

((Hate to cut it short, but I'm getting offline now. We'll have to finish this tomorrow. Goodnight! :pinkiehappy:))

Trixie smiles breaking the kiss for just long enough to say, "If we don't do this now then we could hurt ourselves from the sexual whiplash." Trixie continues the kiss again this time making it deeper. Despite the fact that there is no such thing as sexual whiplash, Trixie did thing that her body was getting too hot to just let go.

Trixie lit her horn and all the nick-knacks were sweep right off the desk. She stood just to lay down on the desk on her back and pulled Mark on top of her, still continuing the ever increasing in passion kiss.

Mark breathed in sharply as Trixie practically read his mind; he had planned on grabbing her and laying her on the table himself. Not to be outdone, he pulled himself fully onto the table, sitting right above Trixie as they kissed. In a quick motion he rid himself of his horseshoes, letting them fall to the side so he could pleasure her more gently. Once he had finished with that, he ran his left hoof through her mane and down her neck, caressing her intimately while his right hoof drifted downward and did the same on her cutie mark.

Whiplash, huh? Well, we better not stop, in that case. While she wouldn't stop because of her own heat, Mark knew if he stopped it would come to bite him back later on.

Not that I planned to.

While he grabbed her attention with his front hooves, he steadily pushed against her lower body, raising her hind legs off of the table in their frenzy of pleasure.

Trixie wrapped pulled Mark closer with her forelegs. She prodded her thong around his mouth in the open mouth kiss. Running her hoof down Mark's back and side she could his trench coat, the only thing separating her from him. Her other hoof pull Mark's head closer as they kissed.

Trixie's breathing sharply increased though her nose, moving on to quick but deep breaths.

Mark continued the kiss, but became aware of the smallest sliver of disappointment in Trixie's mind. After a second, he found what the problem was. He pulled back from Trixie, unfortunately breaking the kiss. He took a second to unwrap the coat from his body, then tossed that aside as well.

"Sorry, had to get that out of the way." Looking down at the panting mare below him, Mark had an idea. It was incredibly foolish, he knew that, but if their luck held it would be one heck of a way to spice things up.

Before returning to their kiss, Mark ran his tongue on Trixie's horn, from the base to the tip, excruciatingly slowly. Once he finished, he lowered his head so that he was muzzle to muzzle with Trixie.

"So, how was that?" he throatily whispered.

• Viewing 5,601 - 5,650 of 5,898