The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1676 )
  • Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 1,676

Broken noticed the two walking in, and he desperately shook his head. "Guys, ya get outta here now!" Broken shouted, pointing to the draconequus in the middle of the room. The draconequus had the head and legs of a wolf, right arm and left wing of a raven, left arm and right wing of a dragon, and the mouth, dorsal fin, and tail of a shark. He had two devil horns growing out of his head, along with a large curved unicorn head atop his forehead. His right eye was a brilliant red ruby, while his other was pure blackness with a glowing golden iris. He was dressed in a black suit with red pinstripes and a devilish red tie. And all of his skin was coated in gold.

"Well, I'm not sure HRRK what you would want from HRRK me, I'm just a normal HRRK pony. Oh, I think I'm HRRK going to be sick...."

He was starting to feel a bit woozy from constantly being thrown up and down.

"Wow, you're a truly pathetic soul, aren't you? Just... disgusting," Manny gagged, returning once more to this world. "Helping others? Being good? Ugh, you mortals are a strange bunch."

Ditzy and Crafter froze at the site of the draconequus. They slowly attempted to back out unnoticed, prying to Celestia that he didn't turn around.

"You tried your best, Greed." Ebony says, trotting off. "But it wasn't good enough. Try again when you can actually affect me."

"Oh, but you have something I desire. And you're far from normal," Manny chuckled, setting him on the ground. "Your soul is still up for grabs..."

"I'm not even at my best, child. I didn't even threaten your loved ones," he chuckled. "Such as Half-wing...?"

"Oh, fresh meat!" Manny yelled, appearing before the two in a flash. "Why hello there! I'm the God of Greed, otherwise known as Mammon, or Manny to my friends!" He smiled a shark toothed grin, his teeth diamonds and razor sharp.

Mark stumbled around slightly, still dizzy from being tossed around. He grunted and looked back at Manny. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't. And for all I know, I just hit the metaphorical jackpot when I was born and got a weird cutie mark. Hell, maybe it was the work of one of your 'family members'; now wouldn't you feel silly, if you took me up and did your draconequus thing, only to figure out that I was a prank by one of them? Say, Discord?" He already knew what Manny was referring to when he indirectly called him unique, and he wasn't going to play along.

"Oh... Um.... H-hello." Crafter greeted nervously.

"Can, uh, we help you?" Ditzy asked, just as nervous.

Ebony stops, not turning to face Manny. Scowl hidden by a false straight face. "Tread lightly, Greed. They may be your last steps." Ebony punctuates this by continuing to walk towards the exit.

"Like a pathetic mortal like you scares me. I am a God. A Sin. So hit me with your best shot," he laughed, puffing strange from his cigar in the air. "I know I'll hit Half-wing with mine."

"Don't say that piece of trash's name in my vicinity," Manny growled. "He isn't my family. My brothers are all stuck in Tartarus, unfortunately. And as far as I'm concerned, you're all up for grabs."

"Why yes you can!" he shouted, slithering closer to the pair, his body taking on a serpent like ability. Once he was in between them, he rest a claw on both theirs shoulders. "Mind selling your souls?"

Mark shrugged. "Alright then. Well, if you're going to take over Equestria with your ingenious plot, I don't see how talking to me or anyone else here is going to help. I think I'll take my leave now and leave you to your devices."

He turned to the exit and walked, not really caring if Manny did anything to stop him. If he lets me go, fine. If not, oh well. Not like I had any plans.

"Um yes I mind." Ditzy said defensively. "I like my soul!"

"You may try." Ebony says from the exit, hiding behind a facade of derision. "But I can't guarantee your sanity." He leaves the building, his eyes glowing in barely contained anger.

"I went insane long ago," he whispered in Ebony's mind. "I was created from the first of the Sin of Greed in this universe. As long as time I have existed, Greed inhabiting your world by my hand. So make your threats. Keep by them. Your soul I'm going to enjoy tormenting for all of eternity."

"Then what about the soul of your unborn foal? Those are really valuable," he said, a devious smile on his golden face.

"Never!" Ditzy said fiercely. "There is nothing you could offer me for it's soul."

"Okay, see ya later! Say hi to Trixie for me!" he shouted, making smooching faces and giggling all the while.

"My life is forfeit to a greater cause, Greed." Ebony says, not bothering to think instead. "My thoughts are already tainted by an agent of shadow, or are you too incompetent to figure that out?"

"Come on, it's not like I've never heard that before," Manny said, waving a claw. "It's not even born yet. Keep your options open at least."

Mark ignored the annoying draconequus and walked out into the streets, not sure where he would go. He took off down a random street, simply exploring.

Ditzy growled at the draconequus. "I will NEVER sell the soul of my foal!" ((brb dinner))

"Ha, life! If I actually had one to spend, I wouldn't forfeit it for anything," he laughed in Ebony's mind. "As for that agent of shadow hiding in your left frontal lobe, like I care. It's merely a tiny flame to the blazing inferno that is my darkness."

"Didn't anyone tell you never say never?" he chuckled, tapping a claw to Ditzy's nose. "Would you sell your soul to keep the life of your foal? Sacrifice yourself for that of your child?"

"Well then, your darkness is pretty shit." Ebony mentions, mumbling. "I'd love to stay and chat, but... Doppelgangers to kill, spirits to imprison. You know how it is." He mumbles as he tries to terminate the mental link.

((Gotta get some sleep, g'night.))

"Okay mortal, enjoy yourself. Don't die too quickly! I still want your soul for later!"
((Goodnight :twilightsmile:))

672251((i gtg actually, got a project that i NEED to finish.))
Ditzy sneered. "I know where this is going. Come Crafter, lets leave before he puts us into a corner." The couple promptly turned around and left the library.

(I would love to keep going but i can't)

((It's all good :twilightsmile:))
"You're already in the corner! And your souls shall be mine!" he yelled dramatically, laughing while wiping away at mock tears.

Aurora and Rapid walked slowly into the library, side by side. The events of the day before had been fun, and the events of that morning had been.....weird. As usual, unusual things were happening in the Scorpion, so the pair had opted to head to a more relaxed location to enjoy their day off.

As they passed through the tall shelves forming the aisles and hallways of the building, they leaned ever so slightly against one another, just to fully appreciate the company of the pony they walked with. Before long, they had made their way up to the top floor, and into the secluded corner where they had been during their last trip to the library.

Rapid sits down in the same chair she'd been in last time, smiling a little at its feeling beneath her. "Ah, this brings back memories... Do you think they'd mind if we took this chair when we left? I'm willing to pay for it." She then smiles over at Aurora brightly. "So, other than avoiding... whatever that mess was downstairs, did you have a plan, or just a lovely day?"

Aurora smiles back at the thought of taking the chair with them when they leave. "If we're taking the chair, we might as well grab that bench in the Square as well," he chuckles lightly.

"As for plans......I can't say that I really had one. I just know I didn't want to be there, and we have less chance of either it, or work related to it, finding us here than anywhere else. But I'm sure we'll come up with some way to keep ourselves occupied," he adds with a smirk.

Rapid thinks for a moment. "Well, I think I could rip up that bench, but somepony might get mad..." She smirks. "We'll have to be stealthy about it."

She leans on the table, running a hoof in a small circle on it. "As for things to do... I've been monopolizing all of our dream time, so, if it wouldn't be too much trouble..." She leans up, kissing him gently. "Dream a little dream for me?"

Aurora smiles softly as Rapid places the gentle kiss on his lips. "You can monopolize as much of my time as you want.

"But since you asked so sweetly, I suppose I could be persuaded to show you a memorable dream," he adds with a smirk as he begins to gather the magic in his horn. "Do you have any requests?"

Rapid shrugs. "I think I might like to try ice skating again at some point, seemed like fun, but anything you'd like to do before then..." She gives him another little peck on the nose. "I'm sure I'd love it."

Aurora gives another smile at the small kiss. With his magic finally charged, he leans closer to Rapid. "Well then, I thin I know where we'll start."

He crosses the last of the distance, touching his horn to rapid's forehead and making everything go dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you open your eyes, you find yourself standing on a very familiar ledge, inside a very familiar alcove, the roaring and faint mist of the giant waterfall you know will be to your left invading your senses. Walking over to the edge to look down into the crystal waters below you, the large, luminescent mushrooms growing across the surfaces of the cave catch your eye for a moment, their soft, golden glow shimmering on the water and the damp rocks around the pool.

Breaking your gaze away from them, you look up into the inky blackness above you. Without the mist from the waterfall, the glowing fungi thin out more and more as the walls get higher and higher, until everything is lost to darkness.

Taking a moment to look back to the other side of the massive cavern, the enormous waterfall still pours untold gallons of water into the pool beneath it, the mist and flying drops shimmering like stars in the air as the smaller, light blue mushrooms on that side of the cavern shed their light across the scene. The whole cave split in half by the low wall separating the two pools and the thin river that connects them.

Rapid looks at the glowing scene, smirking widely at what had happened the last time this cave had been shown off. This time, however, maybe they could control themselves. At least for a bit.

She trots over to Aurora's side, smiling warmly at him. "As magical as I remember. Though the first question, I guess, is is it safe to jump down? Because this place is begging for a swim."

Aurora walks over to the edge, looking down with a thoughtful expression and a hoof tapping at his chin. "Hmmmmm......it's an awful long way down......but I suppose there's really only one way to know for sure."

Without pausing to wait for Rapid's response, he jumps straight off the ledge, falling the hundred or more feet to the pool below, where he lands with a great splash.

Rapid smirks at his drop, feeling her pride nicked at for not being brave enough to leap off first. "Try to be cautious for once..." She runs towards the edge, flipping and spinning through the air like a professional diver, before tucking into a ball right at the end. "CANNONBALL!" she shouts as she hits the water, causing a splash that fountains high into the air, the mist afterwards shimmering in the mushroom's golden glow around both of them as she comes up for air, flipping the water from her mane before grinning a huge grin at Aurora.

"Hahahaha. That was a good one." He reaches under the water, bringing his hooves up with a placard bearing the number 10, which he holds above his head for a moment before tossing it carelessly behind him, where it disappears again after splashing back into the water.

With a wide smile on his face, he begins drifting around her on his back, kicking lazily every so often t change his direction. "Since you mentioned that you wanted me to remember this place, I thought it would be a good place to start. And I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, myself. I was a little worried the first time since I hadn't ever seen anything like it to model things after."

Rapid floats up to his side, leaning her head against his chest while she let the rest of her body float lazily behind her. "Oh, no, the place is beautiful. If nothing else, and believe me, there's a lot else, but if nothing else, you've got a wonderful, vivid imagination and the ability to keep it together." She reaches up, kissing him gently again before detaching herself, swimming quickly through the warm waters to a nearby rock to lounge on. "Seriously, this place is amazing. You never need to worry about anything you imagine around me. It's all good."

Aurora chuckles as he continues his drift around the pool in front of Rapid. "You should be careful about saying things like that, you know. I'm sure that eventually I'll come up with something that crosses a line. Though, after what happened in the crystal mines, I don't think I'll get there for quite a while," he says with a lecherous wink as he drifts past.

Rapid smirks back. "Oh, I know exactly what I said. Believe me, I've got my own list to go through. But we've got years for that. No need to blow it all at once." She climbs up onto the rock, pushing from it and doing a double back flip over Aurora and landing back in the water. She pops up much nearer the waterfall, just letting the mist from it fall about her with a faint smile on her face. "But you do think up some beautiful things."

With a smile on his face, he drifts his way over to her and pulls her into a long kiss. "I'm glad you think so," he says when the kiss finally breaks. "The only reason I'm able to make all of these is because of you, after all."

He continues to drift past, gently kicking his way over to the river that connects this pool to the one with the waterfall. As he reaches it, he just relaxes, letting the current push him back out across the crystal water.

Rapid once more meets him as he floats out, rolling onto her back and joining his drifting. "You really know how to make a mare feel special," she says, nuzzling against him. "My own garden, all these beautiful places, a real crystal flower, constant compliments and praise, a never ending stream of mind blowing sex, and best of all, the love and support of a truly amazing pony." She laughs a little. "Are you sure you're not just a lady killer in disguise? I can't think of any mare that wouldn't love to be with you."

"Well, apparently you're the only one who noticed all of that stuff, because I can think of a lot that wouldn't," he says with a shrug.

A small smile crosses his face as he continues. "Not that I'm complaining, since it means that I was free to end up here with you. Moments like this are more than worth having all those other mares ignore me.

"Just make sure you don't go spreading all that stuff about me around. Having to spend so much effort chasing off interested mares would really cut into our alone time," he finishes with a bright smile and a wink.

Rapid kisses him deeply, a playful smile on her face. "Not a chance. I know it's selfish, especially with how the relationship started, but you're mine, love. And the only mare I'm sharing you with is me, and even then only if I figure out that trick you did yesterday." She then dips underwater, popping up on his other side. "And, if you want me to, I'll figure it out right quick." She splashes him, then swims quickly up the connecting river, enjoying fighting the current as she makes her way into the other pool.

Aurora thinks for a minute about that idea, before shaking his head as he drifts his way over to the dividing wall. "As tempting as that idea is, and I assure you, it's very tempting, one of you is enough. I may have good stamina because of my Guard training, but I'm no athlete like you," he says with a chuckle as he climbs out of the water, walking next to the river to get up to the blue-lit pool.

Looking out across it, the mist is thicker here, and the walls glisten in the light of the numerous small mushrooms that cover the walls, all the way up to the top of the waterfall. From this close, it almost seems like it goes on forever, its massive height truly becoming apparent from this close.

As Rapid reaches the end of the river and reaches the pool, Aurora gently slips into the water next to her, moving to her side to give her a light kiss.

• Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 1,676