Friends Of All Generations 295 members · 316 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Twilight tweaks the portal only to see the G1 universe and not like it.

Come on Twi, it isn't that bad. It beats the human world big time!

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::facehoof:

I just happened to stumble across this, and this made My day! Genius! Please make this A Story if you haven't already.

I would picture Megan discovering the portal and crossing it. Doing so would bring problems across the timeline especially with Megan no longer where she should be. Although Twilight agrees to have Megan go back, the Royal Sisters have a fear that they can't let her go back while knowing about what she saw and that she can even mess up the timeline knowing such. In order to make sure that it's not the case, Celestia puts her horn on Megan's forehead to make her forget before going back. However, Twilight is told that she can meet Megan again and even bring her over once the timeline is restored. As the timeline goes back to normal, Twilight is told where the rainbow bridge is to bring her over, but Megan mentions that she had a recurring dream where she claims that Twilight looks like a pony from that said dream. After knowing what actually happened, Megan then runs back to where the side of the rainbow bridge is in Equestria in wanting to go home. Celestia then realizes that what she did to Megan is what gave her that recurring dream. Luna then notices Megan getting tired and taking a nap and decides to enter her dreams to which Megan agrees will talk to the ponies but only after a certain time in needing her personal space especially since she isn't a pony or any other creature they know of and handles things differently. After Megan starts feeling more decent, the ponies can now talk to her as they each try to explain what Twilight did leading up to Twilight herself explaining. Once Megan understood what happened, she hugs Twilight and is ready to start a clean slate with her as well as the rest of the new ponies.

0.0 impressive. Welp, I always knew you were One of the best Writers on here. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5