Friends Of All Generations 297 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I just came back from my 1 week vacation and when I went up to the Derpibooru than I saw an art on the front page with the Mane6 and Megan William. I clicked on the art than on the Megan William tag and I found this bad as art there between many others:

so I tought "Hey let's start a topic in the All Generations group on FIMFIC." so here am I.

I know I'm bumping up an old thread here, but if you actually do a Google Image search on Megan Williams, you will actually find a lot of fanart that shows her with G4 characters despite not being part of the series itself. Either it's just me, but I tend to find this rather strange. Then again, it could show how much she hasn't been forgotten even to this day. Still, it would have been nice if she really was in the series, but she will appear in the crossover comic around the end of the year, so that makes up for it. Rather than repost the fanart that I have found on this thread, I will just give the link to a thread I did known as, Missed opportunity or dodged a bullet?, where it's already there, so click the link if you want to see it.

Here are some fanarts of Megan with G4 that I haven't already posted.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3