Gilda 954 members · 711 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This group needs new folders. For the different ratings and one specifically for Gilda x RD fics which are most of the fics in this group. Which is just a guess.

Okay. So is this just a heads up or is it asking for more suggestions on folders?

4014716 Suggestion. I just didn't word it right.

Oh, okay. I have a few ideas for ya:
One for Rainbow Dash shippings
One for shippings with any other ponies/oc's
One for redemption/apology stories (Sorry if that sounds like self promotion, but there are quite a few where this is the theme)
One for sex stories
And one for stories where people get revenge on her or whatever... I personally dislike stories like that, but if nothing else, i could at least help people like me avoid them. Also perhaps there should be a rule about limiting stories to one folder... or maybe not, I dunno. It would fill up the folders a lot faster if they can overlap, but you'd see the same story quite a few times with some of these ideas.

'Sup to you to decide if these are good suggestions, I'm thinking you're just looking for some organization though, so there's my thoughts~

I quite agree. There are enough stories here now that it needs some sort of organization. (And redemption/apology stories are my favourite too).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5