MoonLight 895 members · 93 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
janushyde
Group Contributor

Would Nightmare involve twilight in Politics or try to keep her hidden as a means to keep her safe? I'd say she'd want her involved as with a bit of teaching Twilight could probibly become quite good at the political game.

Archvile
Group Contributor

what are we talking again? xD

You're talking about me and how amazing I am. :trollestia:

janushyde
Group Contributor

Here's an idea to think about if Nightmare Moon were in charge how would she have delt with Discord? I'd like to think that she would try to distract him so that twilight and the girls wouldn't have to worry about him as much as they hunted for the lements. Though I pitty Discord if Nightmare found out about the times he got all touchy with Twilight.

janushyde
Group Contributor

It all comes down to her ablity to enforce what she wants. She doesn't need to singal hoofedly turn the entirty of the royal guard into field mice, though that might help her case. What she needs to do as show enough force and enough willingness to step on or outright destroy those who oppose her so that the vast majority of the nation will be too cowed to do anything but toe the line.

Given that she has the ability to hold back the sun, kidnap celestia, and can somehow resist the elements of harmory if we're talking about an AU where she's won. Then that might just be enough to get the population at large to comply though she'll be dealing with mild revolts and rebellions for quite some time untill ponies either find it too dangours to rebell or see that rebillion has no chance of affecting anything.

janushyde
Group Contributor

Here's a thought, would Nightmare tolerate the actions of the nobility/upperclass of Equestria?

I mean Blueblood tends to make a pest of himself, Cadance wouldn't take the dissappearnce of Celestia well(let alone be outright baffled by Nightmare's fixation on Twilight.), Fancy Pants seems okay but I don't think he'd act up untill he thought he had a chance to strike back and wing, The rest seem like decadent fools who would just grate her verves.

janushyde
Group Contributor

Okay here's another possible topic for you all. Most of the Moonlight fics seem to have Twilight influencing nightmare for the better. I can see that happening, maybe not making her a good girl persay but softening her rough edges a bit.

However I'm wondering if that street doesn't go both ways? Could Nightmare pull Twilight a bit away from the light? Peppy seems to be addressing how hard Twilight still sees taking a life and even in my own fic Twilight only took a life in defence of herself and her friends, with the added factore that I wasn't treating that hydra as fully self aware.

Okay, here's a random question for you all. If Celestia has her 'Solar Empire', and Luna her 'New Lunar Republic', what would NMM have? :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14