MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,659 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Hello all, sorry to bother you all, but I've been looking for a story like this for a long time and I just haven't had any luck. Ya see I'm looking for a SoL (slice of life) where it's about all of the mane six kids (or even one of them really) interacting as teens or a little younger. Kind of like The Elements of Salvation but once again Slice of Life instead of possible world death. Or like It Takes a Foal to Raise a Family but without all the inclusion of the Marfia "High school" drama. I know I'm being really specific but If any of you have found anything like this you will have my eternal gratitude :pinkiehappy:

Try looking up time traveling kids of the mane six as a start point

1960485 A Day With Friends is just amazingly adorable - read it. YOU WILL HAVE NO REGRETS.

Seems very Back to the Futurey...........and I love back to the futrue :pinkiehappy: thank you fo rthe quick response.

Oh I know, that's actually the story that got me hooked on the concept, it's to freaking adorable for words( except for surprise of course) It hasn't updated for a while has it :fluttercry:

it sad how many don't seem to update these days
I try to keep up with mine...but its difficult

Oh trust me, you have know idea how much I get it

1960512 No. :ajsleepy:
Why must good stories like those always be such diamonds in the rough and impossible to find? :raritydespair:

oh im trying to find a certain story where pinkie is actually a changeling and with everyone getting in relationship's the love pinkie gets harmlessly is drying away so she goes home, Trixie follows her, shipping happens....anyone know what staory im looking for?

Maybe Knighty is a sadist, enjoying the torture we have to go through just to find the perfect story:pinkiecrazy:

1960528 Indeed. :pinkiecrazy:
Which is why I'm considering making my own story like that. :scootangel:

Well you write I'll read it :duck:

1960534 I'm working on it. :twilightblush: In addition, to my other five to ten stories that I'm too lazy to touch. :derpytongue2:

Know that feeling lel

What a coincidence; I was also looking exactly for that concept. In fact, I hope Gen 5 will be about that...

"Hope and Shadows" by dlazerous is about Mane 6's kids it part 5 of a series but all the stories in the series are good

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15