MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,655 members · 1,540 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I know this idea has been played around with before, but I thought it would be fun to throw my hat into the ring. I've always found it interesting to think what the Elements of Harmony would be like if they were generational. Like if the Mane Six were to disappear, who would the Elements go to? I call this the idea the younger six:

• Magic - Spike: I know he can't perform magic himself, but I think it's clear to assume of all the younger generation characters, Spike has the greatest understanding of Magic and Friendship. Being Twilight's assistant and closest friend, I think he would have picked up some of her better and worse tendencies.
  • Honesty - Apple Bloom: Applejack is her big sister, and subsequent mother figure, if anyone is going to teach Apple Bloom how to be a fine up-standing mare in the future it's going to be her. I'd think Applejack would make it a priority to teach her the skills she deemed necessary to obtain her element.
  • Loyalty - Scootaloo: She idolizes Rainbow Dash, and wants nothing more then to be just like her when she grows up. To this end, I imagine she would practice and preach some of the better and worse aspects of Rainbow's personality that earned her element.
  • Generosity - Sweetie Belle: Like Rarity, Sweetie has show many similar tendencies in the recent seasons. Manipulation, practicality, ingenuity and a wanting need to spend her time helping other ponies without any thought of receiving some kind of reward, are all things we've seen Sweetie do in the show.
  • Laughter - Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake: This one is more of a headcanon, but my belief is that Pound and/or Pumpkin could possibly pick up some of Pinkie's weird tendencies through all the time they spend with her.

I don't really have a recipient for the Element of Kindness, because I don't know of any children in the show that Fluttershy regularly spends time with or has had a meaningful moment with, except perhaps the CMC. If any of you have any ideas of who the recipient should be please tell me in the comments, and tell me what you think of the idea.

Nice list, I agree with you as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2