MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,655 members · 1,540 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Do you think there's a fic where a foal, colt or filly, goes on some kind of adventure in Equestria and along the way he encounters one of the MLP characters as mother figures? Let me clarify. So, there's this foal who's a orphan who has to fulfill some kind of quest. Along the way, he encounters one of the MLP mares, who is also alone. They decide to stay together as they reveal who they are. And the story focuses on them growing closer together as the foal tries to complete his quest while the mare does what she can to protect him. While meeting new friends along the way and trying to stay alive. Yeah, i know there are some details missing, but what do you think of the idea? Are there any fics that are something similar like this? Who do you think would play the role of the protective mother figure?

to be honest I'm kind of waiting for similar stuff, but without him having to get a fixed personality, and I think it would be enough if they just manage to do something good without a voice or whatever having to tell them. I guess it maybe would eve be more of a suprise that way.

Change starts with you man! You have a rough idea, go with it!

Why does this sound like Undertale but not with Frisk and Toriel?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4