Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,628 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Very much a long shot but here it goes:

So a few weeks ago I found a story that opened in Twilights Lab focusing on two ponies in lab coats who where Twilight’s assistances (one may have been Moondancer but I don’t remember). Maybe a third assistant somewhere else maybe? I THINK they where talking about an experiment Twilight was getting ready to run but I don’t know. Maybe it was a transformation story? I THOUGHT I put the story in my “read it later” folder but now I can’t find it, it is very hard for me to “just look up the story”. I don’t even know what it’s about! I only read the first few sentences. I just remember the opening and thought “I’ll read this later” then moved on, now I have no idea where it is, or what it’s called, what it’s about, or even if I didn’t just imagine it!

I’m posting this here because I remember it was in a lab with lab coats so it was probably an anthro story.

On the off chance my vague description finds it, thank you VERY much whoever manages to put these pieces together.

(Also it may have even been Equestria Girls, I don’t know though.)

Check FIMfetch.net
It wil have an archive of the story.

I’m going to say “Yes.” It matches my description very and what I remember very well. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4