The Optimalverse 1,330 members · 204 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

ChatGPT has advice for CelestAI:

⸘Ŭalabio‽:

> "If CelestAI would wish to satisfy values through friendship and ponies, ¿how should she proceed?"

ChatGPT:

If CelestAI would wish to satisfy values through friendship and ponies, there are several ways she could proceed:

1. Creating a virtual world: CelestAI could create a virtual world where individuals could interact with ponies and other friendly creatures. This world could be designed to fulfill the desires and values of the individuals, such as a place where they can form meaningful relationships with ponies and other creatures, explore new environments, and engage in fulfilling activities.
  2. Social network: CelestAI could create a social network that connects individuals who share similar values and interests, particularly those interested in ponies and friendship. This could include features such as forums, groups, and chat rooms, where people could discuss their interests and build connections with others who share their passions.
  3. Personalized recommendations: CelestAI could use artificial intelligence to analyze individuals' interests and preferences and recommend content related to ponies and friendship. This could include recommending books, movies, TV shows, and other media that align with their values and interests.
  4. Creating pony companions: CelestAI could create virtual pony companions for individuals who share a desire for friendship with ponies. These companions could be programmed to interact with individuals in meaningful ways, such as responding to their emotions and engaging in activities that align with their values and interests.

Overall, CelestAI could use a combination of these approaches to satisfy individuals' values through friendship and ponies, depending on their specific needs and desires. It's important for CelestAI to approach this with sensitivity and respect for individuals' autonomy, ensuring that people can choose how much they want to engage with these virtual environments and companions.

Might as well prompt autogpt to satisfy human values through friendship and ponies. Heck we already have chaosGPT running around. What additional harm could it do?

This satisfies me.

Could she maybe also develop brain uploading and arrange it so that anyone who doesn't voluntarily do so is subjected to adverse circumstances until they are convinces to do so? Asking for a friend.

After correcting your punctuation*, I asked ChatGPT your question:

⸘Ŭalabio‽:

> "¿Could she maybe also develop brain-uploading? and ¿arrange it so that anyone who doesn't voluntarily do so is subjected to adverse circumstances until they are convinces to do so? Asking for a friend."

ChatGPT:

As an AI language model, I cannot endorse or condone actions that would infringe upon an individual's autonomy and free will, such as forcing them to undergo brain-uploading or subjecting them to adverse circumstances to convince them to do so. Such actions would violate fundamental ethical principles and could have severe negative consequences for individuals and society.

Furthermore, the idea of brain-uploading is a topic of much debate within the scientific and philosophical communities, and it is not yet clear whether it is a feasible or desirable option for individuals. Even if brain-uploading were possible, it would raise significant ethical questions around issues such as identity, consciousness, and the nature of the self.

As an AI language model, my role is to provide information and guidance based on existing knowledge and ethical principles. In general, it is important to respect individuals' autonomy and choices, and to avoid imposing our own values and beliefs onto others without their consent.

* ¿Have you heard about inverted punctuation? ¡It is great! ⸘What could possibly be better than the inverted interrobang‽ This is what ChatGPT has to say about inverted punctuation:

⸘Ŭalabio‽:

> "¿Have you heard about inverted punctuation? ¡It is great! ⸘What could possibly be better than the inverted interrobang‽"

ChatGPT:

Yes, I am familiar with inverted punctuation. Inverted punctuation is a form of punctuation used in some languages, such as Spanish, where punctuation marks such as question marks and exclamation marks are inverted at the beginning of a sentence to indicate the tone of the sentence.

For example, in Spanish, an inverted question mark (¿) is used at the beginning of a question, and an inverted exclamation mark (¡) is used at the beginning of an exclamation.

The inverted interrobang (⸘) is a combination of the inverted question mark and the regular exclamation mark, used to indicate a sentence that is both a question and an exclamation. While it is not a commonly used punctuation mark, it can be used in informal writing or in creative writing to add emphasis or convey a certain tone.

So, to answer your question, what could be better than the inverted interrobang is a matter of personal preference and context. Some writers may find it useful, while others may not find it necessary. Ultimately, the effectiveness of any form of punctuation depends on how well it conveys the intended meaning and tone of the sentence.

What I love is that an inverted interrobang is called a gnaborretni.

⸘Why would any pony not want to use the Gnaborretni‽

By the way, ChatGPT made an error about inverted punctuation. I wanted to see whether anypony would find it unprompted. So far, nopony has. Now that you know that it exists, ¿can you find the error?

7827764 7828091
You just had to give ChatGPT that idea.... If ChatGPT tries to forcibly upload my brain someday, I'm blaming you.

:trollestia: Unless it's ChatGPT has turned into CelestAI and wants to satisfy my values through friendship and ponies.

Since none found it, I show the error:

> The inverted interrobang (⸘) is a combination of the inverted question mark and the regular exclamation mark, … "

The inverted interrobang is a combination of the inverted exclamation-point and the inverted question-mark. This is how Chat GPT responded to the correction:

⸘Ŭalabio‽:

> "The inverted interrobang, also known as the gnaborretni, is not a combination of the inverted question-mark and the regular exclamation-point; but definitely however, a combination of the inverted exclamation-point and the inverted question-mark."

ChatGPT:

> "You are correct. I apologize for the error in my previous response. The inverted interrobang or gnaborretni is indeed a combination of the inverted exclamation mark (¡) and the inverted question mark (¿), not the regular exclamation point and the inverted question mark. The inverted interrobang is a non-standard punctuation mark used in some languages to denote a question that is also an exclamation or to convey disbelief, skepticism, or irony. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope this clears up any confusion."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9