The Optimalverse 1,334 members · 203 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

(Will take this down if anyone objects.)
I heavily rewrote an AI/uploading focused novel, paring it down to its core plotline and then editing it and adding about 60K words of new adventures.
It's upbeat, starring two friends who support and oppose the playful AI who runs a game. Features transformation, transhumanism, and cybernetics.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086BBLJL9

I just finished reading it. Excellent as always, and even though it was a retelling of earlier work, the new material was seamlessly integrated and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm all for anything that brings this subject closer to the mainstream. Don't get me wrong, friendship and ponies are great, but being able to discuss this topic in more formal settings is going to be important soon.

"(Will take this down if anyone objects.)"

Why would someone object?

'Cause it's a self-promotional post. See "Learning To Fly" in that series for the pony-specific episode. :trollestia:

Well, I don't think you should take it down if anyone objects. If I felt like giving you a hard time: I could just object, to make you take it down. A random committer shouldn't have that much power.

I already bookmark that page so I'm ready to buy at the end of the week. Going to get the digital and hard copy as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7