Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I had a feeling there's going to be a lot of harem fic where Hitch is the main harem lead…. Just saying.

The one thing that Spike and Hitch have common with each other is that they are only main male characters in group of girls and I wonder what would happens if both of them start to compete with each other to see who is the Harem King.

Like they are trying one-upping each other by getting many girls in one of their harem…. Whoever got the most girls would be crowned as the harem king.

Your thought on this idea? I can't get that thing out of my head.

Yeah Hitch is the most logical choice from Gen 5. After what Sprout did no pony would fall for him. Especially since he seems very attached to his mother. Though I think Spike would win the harem contest, he knows more girls than Hitch really does.

Hitch knows some good choices, but Spike's got variety in species. Changelings, Dragons, Griffons, Ponies, none can resist the everlasting charm of Spike.

Yeah, so far G4 got more girls than G5.

At the end of the day, Spike would be crowned as Harem King since Hitch doesn't have more girls (so far) than Spike have.

That is very true.

Despite what some girls thinks of him at first, they would ends up falling in love with Spike.

Everyone is shouting that Spike wins because he charms Sunny, Izzy, and the others, but surprisingly no one can see Hitch going the other way around charming Spike's girls?? Just really surprised with that...

inb4 the two ends up banging all of the girls together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8