Kingdom Hearts 680 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The keyblade... can turn into... guns!? Boats?! Other weapons not revealed?! Plus the Attraction Flow, KH3 will be the reason I get a next-gen. But really, guns!? Fucking sold!!

X12

Actually I'm sorta surprised not a lot people have caught on that the Keyblade could actually do that. Its was shown off in BBS how the Keyblade could turn into vehicles for the wielder to travel on. On Aqua's keyblade she could turn it into a bow while riding her Keyblade at the same time. Terra's Keyblade enlarges and expands when he's pulling off on of his moves. (I forgot what the move was called but you see him use it in KH2FM when you fight him and you can also unlock it from the arena if you beat all the bosses.) Now it is a a little of shock that the Keyblades could actually turn into completely different weapons, but if they can turn into vehicles then hey, what's stopping them from turning into guns? Who knows, maybe only certain Keyblades have that ability while others don't. At this point the Keyblade is showing of it's true colors as the ultimate weapon.

Wasn't the wisdom form from kingdom hearts two basically a battle rifle on rollerblades?

Yes it was and no one should be surprised after all the keyblade is in the purest sense potential.

Well, it is now my No.1 choice for Multiversal travel.

"The Keyblade. A truly marvelous weapon." - Xemnas

If only it were in more... capable hands. -Also Xemnas

Since Xemnas has some of Terra's memories and may or may not have a Keyblade himself...

Did he just call Sora incompetent because he can't turn his Keyblade into... let's see...

1. A glider.
2. A bow (Lingering Will)
3. Battleaxe (Lingering Will
4. Gauntlets (No Heart)
5. Wings?! (No Heart)
6. Gigantic cannon of death-doom (Ultima Cannon)
7. Whip (Lingering Will jeez)
8. Some sort of pistol gun (No Heart)
9. Magical staff that imparts a curse (Lingering Will)

Really, the only Keyblade I know of that has Sora's rigidity is the Master Keeper.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7