Kingdom Hearts 680 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Sofa, Riku, Kairi, Nobodies, Organization XIII. Are they the property of Square or Disney Interactive? I'm asking because the current game that has taken over my life is Final Fantasy Theatrhythem (and trust me if you have a 3DS but not this you're doing yourself a disservice). I found out a few weeks ago they're making Theatrythem: Curtain Call and I'm wondering if we will be able to get all these KH characters and some of the music without Disney. If not I'll just wait for the KH/Disney Theatrhythem they'd better make. Even if they won't be in anyone know someone who'd be able to make them in Theatrhythem style? That would be awesome.

X12

Hmm... good question. I would imagine the KH characters to be owned by Square. Their designs are more Asain than they are American and you can see it clear as day. Sora is the only one who has the cheesy elements of Disney and the "badass" features of FF characters. Most of the other KH characters are more driven by FF elements than Disney elements.

But in the end, Google is your best friend. I could be wrong, the KH characters could be shared property and therefore making it a little hard to market those characters outside the game because one of the two companies would start bitching at each other. But like I said, Google would have a much better answer than I.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3