Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

After being pushed back the elements have chosen to make a stand at stalliongrad. The pack is hot on your tail but due to the efforts of others you have a week to fortify your position.
NOTES: A. You are heavily outnumbered but you may be able to win.
B. i will control the pack to make things fun.
C. Although they won't like loosing their homes the residents know what will happen if the dogs win.(you may recruit yourself/oc from the town as well as a total of 300 common units.)
UEE UNITS: earth ponies 200
Unicorns 50
Pegasi 200
Heroes: twilight(unicorn),applejack,pinkie pie,rainbow dash,rarity,fluttershy,and you/your oc
Total:457

PCK UNITS:Battle dogs 400
Guard dogs 200
Blood hounds 100
Heroes:ace

------begin combat-----

EdBoii
Group Admin

3045554 I'm going to need some details on the terrain, first of all. I most certainly can't do much unless I know where I'm standing. :derpytongue2:

Same. At least some details of surrounding areas

3045610 there are three major parts of stalliongrad that can be held first the wall-the wall is just that a fifty foot wall leftover from ages past there are two guard post on either side and a gate that fifty ponies can pass through side by side.,the industrial district-a maze of huge smelting plants and backallies the space here ranges mostly you can fit five on a road.,and lastly the cathderal of saint rasbery pudding-a ornate and massive church with a low wall more for show then protection the church itself is decorated with several stained glass Windows. and i doubt i have to explain but if the dogs overwhelm this place even if you successfully retreat stallion grad will fall. your mission is twofold one protect stalliongrad. two drive back the mutts and send ace a message-nopony messes with equestria.

3045681 i answered iron when he asked. this is my first time ok cut me some slack!

3045610 other than what i already told you your fighting on long traveled well developed roads there's snow but it stopped snowing months ago so the streets are clear(well as clear as russian ponies can clear anywho back to topic.) The only problems to deal with are low morale and chilly winds.

Shall, we play this turn based RPG style? With me being extremely story heavy?

Also, who's Ace?

Bloodpool
Group Admin

Who's Ace?

Read the guide page for the Diamond Dogs, please.

3051852 BE OUR GUEST, BE OUR GUEST PUT OUR SERVICE TO THE TEST!

3051852 please select difficulty:
mary sue
CMC
twilight
aj's head
nightmare moon mode!!!!!
XCOM NORMAL MODE

I can actually sing that on key (and the rest of the song)

Soup de jour, hors d'oeuvres, while we only live to serve, try the grey stuff its delicious don't believe me Ask the dishes!

Twilight difficulty

Shall I begin?

3059930 of course.
----begin turn 1 day 1-----

Just wait till I reply. I dont exactly have time to write

I love your difficulty settings :rainbowlaugh:

3077745 thank you since sky is a on/off gamer do you wish to play? yes no

3078682 Sorry, but unfortunately I'm busy at the moment. In fact, if my computer hadn't dinged telling me I got a message, I would already be in the car :twilightblush: Sorry! :fluttercry:

Plus I'm not caught up on the newest edition of the directory... :twilightblush:

3078698 understood thank you and ihope you get to play it eventually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20