Comments ( 137 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 137

Kidding, but yeah :rainbowkiss: lols were had :twilightblush:

No way bananas are evil :pinkiecrazy:

But this dude loves them :rainbowlaugh:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

In the Pony Warfare Group about new adminship, Irongalley said:

Does this mean you guys are all princesses now?

Yeah, well I'm pretty sure we can't be princesses. We wouldn't want to be anyways. Oh, wait, what's that mind? ... I may or may not already regret everything.

Why is being an artist hard? Because ideas always come in, and you can barely refuse. There was a facepalm every 5 minutes working.

I present to you, the group's resident OC... R63'd... Irongalley, I'm going to kill you so hard, they reject you from death.

Since I'm here anyways, I might as well talk about it. It's actually just the original picture with changes made here and there.

Fortunately, she still holds the rank of Captain, as well as also Tenured Badass. Plus points for being a mare I guess. For added lols, look at the cutie mark (technically, I didn't need to change it, but I couldn't let up the opportunity). And there's actually two mane styles for this.

For some reason, I keep thinking she talks with a British accent. Meanwhile, I/male Stardust does not.

So, recap: what did I do for two hours?
1. I R63'd... myself. F**K.
2. I still put Irongalley's doodles to shame :rainbowlaugh:.

The worst part is that I still drew this to avatar standards, and I'm tempted to use it as my avatar for the lols.

Oh yes, and if you want to see the weapon wielding version, just say so. The weapons from male Stardust transferred over to this picture easily.

And Bloodpool? Go finish up #31, so I can finally get off this topic.

I'm going to kill you so hard, they reject you from death.

Get in line, comrade. There's plenty who wish to do the same! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss:

I still put Irongalley's doodles to shame

:raritydespair::raritycry:

Well played, sir. Well played. :ajsleepy:

But, I still get to have the last lol.

You do know what happens after R63 is applied to a character, right? Invert numbers, subtract two. :rainbowwild:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Well it's not like 63-34's new.

Welp. My attack has failed, and you still had the last lol. I surrender my Twis to you, good sir. :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

The question is always, of course, is it fine or creepily wrong to do it with your gender-flipped self.

I find it slightly unsettling. Considering the whole 'It's me' concept.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Since I started it, I might as well keep going.

Being a mare is not an excuse to kick less ass. In fact, it might be an incentive to kick even more ass. Especially if you're Stardust.

Oh yeah, and I changed my avatar too. Maybe it's the April Fool's season, who knows. All I know is that I'm keeping this avatar pic for at least a week. :rainbowlaugh:

:pinkiegasp: I love that song!! :rainbowkiss:

Bloodpool
Group Admin

Is it fine or creepily wrong to do it with your gender-flipped self?

Huh. That's a pretty interesting question. I don't think you could realy awnser it... Or even if you wanted to know the awnser. :twilightoops:

But yes, R63 doesn't always have to be R34. In fact, R63 can be pretty damn cool.

Personal fave right there ^

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

TV Tropes though does admit that 63 then 34 is definitely not unheard of.

But it can definitely be cool. Or in my case, I've found it funny enough that I've kept this avatar for more than a week.

That's the spirit!

How bout trans-races?

I fluffypony-ed meself! :rainbowkiss:

744353 About half of those don't look like a pony or a human could comfortably hold them... Well, my printer computer is occupied so I can only drop down my own guns for Blazing Muzzles. (Mind you, that story isn't that good, and I'm seriously considering a rewrite)

But those guns still look pretty nice. It's good to see you used a ruler on some.

I know, :derpytongue2: I was just trying for some weird designs. :twilightblush: and yeah, I did use a ruler after I realized my surgeon pulse wasn't there :twilightsheepish: :rainbowlaugh:

The Triumph of Marius, a great Imperial General who reunited the Empire about 100 years before the canon events are.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

988022>>891278

Both cute and awesome at the same time. :moustache:

Also, the RCDF (Royal Canterlot Defence Force) is something I might use in the future. You guys might want to watch out for that.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

That's beautiful. And fucking huge (for regular tank standards at least). Is the picture a crossover with something?

"Defense Force". What is it, a modified Siege Tank?!

I attempted to draw Luna wearing a Mexican-inspired officer uniform. I believe I have drawn the hair erroneously.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Gaiz. Hay gaiz. Looook. Iz Wind Rider, Guardian's OC

Now you finally know what he looks like.

He looks skinny.

Kinda makes me wanna scratch his ears.

Feed him some spaghetti too.

Tanx. This would have come in handy a couple of days back. :trixieshiftleft:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

There is absolutely no visual reference of him.

There is nothing I could have done to prevent this.

Nope... nothing at all..........

Sooo... Spaghetti? Ear scratch? No?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

There was nothing I could do.....

As for your other questions.... dunno?

Pffft... Whatever...

I'll go get my spaghetti someplace else then.

The Mexican military sux, the US kicked your asses twice in a row.

Yeah, like, hundreds of years ago. :rainbowwild: besides, I thought we was friends. :fluttershysad: We even kicked french butt to keep their croissants away from your burgers, :fluttershyouch:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 137