Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 137 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 137

The unofficial group art thread. If you have some art that you believe relates to the group, you may post it here. I am no admin, and therefore I have no right to set any form of regulations, but the basics should apply.

1) Has to be related to the group.

2) Shouldn't be NSFW, unless it's just gore.

3) Humanized stuff is allowed. (Not sure if it is, waiting for high command to approve it.)

4) If it is not your original creation then you must credit the author.

5) Be respectful of other people's work and all that friendly stuff and have fun. But not too much! Otherwise it gets weird...

(Thought it'd be cool to get it started. Not sure about the rules I gave though, feel free to change em as you see fit. Also! I claim first post in this thread!)

Humanized: Solar Empire earth pony dueling against a New Lunar Republic earth pony.

boredhooman
Group Admin

Posting the two I had before.
John Joseco:

NastyLady:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Lol wtf?... lol.

You know what? Do an MLP-vese one.

Best Idea Ever.

Your comment gave an idea, and thus, I'd like you to have a Spike :moustache:

Guardian
Group Admin

584998 That first one is epic. :moustache:

boredhooman
Group Admin

I haven't even searched on Derpibooru yet.

John Joseco:

Got another one! This is my take on the crystal pony, crystal mage. Nope, couldn't make the coat sparkly, sorry. :ajsleepy:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Why is he in hell?

Sorry I keep burning your eyesight with these, but it is for the greater good of absolutely nothing! :scootangel:

Bloodpool
Group Admin

585749 I'm confused as to why his Cuite mark appears to be a piece of steak and a pork rib. That's kinda messed up if you think about it. :twilightoops:

584998 That first image. I immediatlely got this theme stuck in my head. EPIC.

Celestia's sword. I MUST HAVE IT. (I think it's probably a hand-and-a-half sword. Luna's looks more like a traditional two-handed sword.)

Bloodpool
Group Admin

589247 Oh, and I titled your last picture: Hobo with wings fights a balaclava wearing knight. XD

But seriously, I can't draw anything like you guys can. :P

Huh... Steak and pork rib... You know, when you put it like that, it sort of makes it look like it is. And it would also explain why he is in hell... :applejackconfused: as for the hobo... :rainbowlaugh:

Polandball can into space?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

590673 590702
I don't know... I think just calling it Flying Hobo with a Battle Axe is enough. :rainbowlaugh:

I love those comics though.

:pinkiegasp: It would, it would indeed! Thanks a bunch Mr Hood. :moustache: I shall see about applying this new technology immediately!

Bloodpool
Group Admin

590904 590767>>590766>>584998>>585313
I keep looking at that John Joseco image and thinking "If only we could get him to draw for the B:E fic..."

...Wait a second. I might actualy do that... Although as far as I know, he probably charges for his work. If I had that talent, I certianly would... Anyway, at the very least, I might be able to get permision to use his existing images. I'll get back to you all on that ASAP...

But wait! I can't ask him if I don't know what I want him to draw! Ideas, people, stat!

boredhooman
Group Admin

Since it would only be one, I would say the main pony empire vs either changelings or our version of Chaos.

Ideally I would say a small thing for each faction, but I dubt you have a bunch of money floating around for pone text soldiers on the internet.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

591118 >Checks JohnJoseco's deviant art page:
>COMMISSION PRICES
>MLP Human Ponies w/o bg: $50 first Char | $20 additional Character
- Human Luna: $200+ (lol)
- Backgrounds: + $10 (depends on the amount of detail too)

>My reaction:

Firstly, I don't even have that much money lying around anyway. Secondly... I live in the UK. We use Pounds here. Unless he has some sort of exchange system, we're screwed.

So, all of you American members: Your money. Give it to me. I need it. ALL OF IT.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

591172 Eh, t'was worth a shot. If I had that guy's talent, I'd be charging for my work too. I think we all would. :twilightoops:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Chill... I'll get my art skills up eventually. On a side note, I recently just fixed my screen resolution problem that causes my pictures to come out wonky.

boredhooman
Group Admin

You know, if you can dimension up some vehicles I can make models and different views. I can also make flat images of different views and perspectives.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

591269>>591256
You guys. :twilightsheepish:
You supprise me every time. :twilightsmile:

I'm up for helping in any way I can, but as you can see, writing is my forte, not drawing :twilightblush:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Really? Do you have any examples to show?

How so?

boredhooman
Group Admin

I did stuff like this as a sophomore in high school with only the top right view and dimensions.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

That's cool. What program?

I myself dabbled in CAD a bit two years ago.

boredhooman
Group Admin

Solid Edge ST3. Also able to use AutoCad 2008.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Hmm... I'd probably leave the 3D to you, even though I did get pretty decent with it. Most advanced thing I'd done was a 3D P-51A (not to say that wasn't complicated, but it had it's flaws). I'm fairly rusty on it anyways.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

2) Shouldn't be NSFW, unless it's just gore.

Aw, you guys are no fun. :raritywink: Why no straight-up NSFW content? :rainbowlaugh:

Bloodpool
Group Admin

If you can dimension up some vehicles I can make models and different views.

Ok, care to elaborate on exactly what you'd need?

boredhooman
Group Admin

Just a basic drawing and whatever non-reduntant length/thickness/etc details you can give. For example:

EDIT: Ideally, if you can give a straight view of the front, side, and top views and dimension those, not just the isometric above.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Umm, how about gory + NSFW content? ... You know what? I'm not sure I even want to picture how that would look.

As for the above: Ah yes, the 3-view. The joy of all computer modelers. Done right and accurately, it makes work so much faster

boredhooman
Group Admin

I remember turning the isometric to 3-view, 3-view to isometric, both to 3d and 3d to both.

Good times.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

593690 Gory + NSFW content? Even I think that's a step too far :applejackunsure:

Bloodpool
Group Admin

593690>>593830 Found some moar semi-relavant stuff.

NMM: You mad, Canterlot?

History like you've never seen it before. :twilightsmile:

Applejack the Space Marine!

NMM: I know we're fighting to the death right now but.... THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!
Celestia: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! STOP RUINING THE MOMENT!!!

She hasn't moved any pieces yet... But you know you've already lost.

Whats' this? Female armour... That actualy might offer some protection? Well, that's a first. :twilightsheepish:

boredhooman
Group Admin

Music counts as art, right?

It's not pony, but...

Anyway, colored version of the Nightmare Heresy one.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Are we allowed to self-promote?

... Wait a minute... Irongalley's got tons of stuff up there already, so of course we are!

Here's a sketch from me:

I didn't want to go to sleep, so I drew. Took me about an hour (30 minutes on that leg alone... geez). It's really unrefined. I actually really want to smoothen out stuff and tweak it more, but... it's time to finally get some rest.

As for the subject of the picture itself... if you think it's awesome, then compliment my amazing imagination... if you think it's morbid or depressing (it supposed to feel kinda depressing)... I blame Bloodpool.

I am so sorry Applejack.

Yes, Bloodpool, I know you know what I'm talking about. And as much as I didn't like doing this to my favorite pony, my mental image was just too alluring not to put it to reality.

Side note: I have utterly ruined my attention span for the entire day.

Why must everyone put my doodles to shame?! :raritydespair::raritycry:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

For added effect, this is the first piece of work other than yours to come from the group itself.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

607639 Oh yea... That's pretty damn cool. Don't colour it, I think it looks better like this.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Why not? Colors will mostly be drab, with browns in the background. Some gold/brass and silver on the mechanical parts with some black. You know, the steampunk palette.

For the record, I think I just said 'put that scene back in'.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

618290 Oh... I thought you didn't like it. But, ok, guess I have to now. :twilightsheepish:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Yeah, well, I didn't like it. :applejackunsure: But if it makes a cool picture, then even I can't resist injuring my favorite pony.

I don't understand myself.

Bloodpool
Group Admin

if it makes a cool picture, then even I can't resist injuring my favorite pony.

You have learned a valuble lesson: The things we love are the most pleasurable to destroy.
Sanity is for the weak, after all.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Oh, I figured that out long ago.

boredhooman
Group Admin

A three-minute of my art skills:

BEHOLD
Accepting commissions now.
Price: Say the word "please".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 137