Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
EdBoii
Group Admin

Bear with me, people. My art skill is similar to the survivability of a Minecraft Testificate, but it had to be done! 'sides, we still don't have an official AU map, so I guess we have to start somewhere.

The Star Thing marks Canterlot, by the way.

EdBoii
Group Admin

Maps are fun to do because I can utilize my natural inability to keep my hand steady in my favor!

Wow. Exquisitely good, my friend.

EdBoii
Group Admin

:rainbowkiss: Feel free to add the capitals of the other official factions wherever you like! I made this to discuss possible locations and continents.

Guardian
Group Admin

2681895 Equestria looks like England. :rainbowlaugh:

EdBoii
Group Admin

FUCK! Why must I unconsciously copy real world things?! WHY?!

boredhooman
Group Admin

Add areas, landmarks, borders, and locations (URGv3 compliant, of course) and I'll make it official.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2682914 :rainbowkiss::heart: Will do!

It's going to be one hell of a job, but the weekend is coming up, so time will be in abundance!

Any suggestions?

boredhooman
Group Admin

Fit the general locations from this map

Eg. Shattered Empire on a western continent, Gryphons to the north, Crystals between them, and such. It looks easy to fit already. Also, I might have to crop the lower bit out of your map. Under the Equestrian continent I guess

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

So does this also use the canon map?

EdBoii
Group Admin

2683123 Yush. Look deep into the heart of poniland. It holds resemblance.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

I'm legitimately impressed.

Also, a note. While Italy might be a boot, the Gryphon Kingdom looks like high heels.

EdBoii
Group Admin

:moustache: Gracias. Also, by analyzing the map, you can see Crab Island, Dragonland, Firewaste, Cross Isles, Flintlock Peninsula, the islands of Bullet, and Daggerland. :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13