Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Did you think the story type RPs were fun? Do you want to do that again?

After a fairly successful testing of a GDocs based RP with two players, we've decided that it's a good time try to expand and incorporate more players. So far, we've only done a story-style RP, but we could always try a tabletop game system whenever if anyone wants to.

If you're in, comment on this thread.

Feel free to check out what tiny thing we've scrapped together:

clicky

Guardian
Group Admin

3930985 Oh hi there, haven't seen you in a long time.

Let's get the gang back together.

BTW, you got Tabletop Sim? If not I recommend getting it while its on sale, like now!

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Hello hello. How be you?

Where? How much?

New commentable link. Comment on there if you're in.

Ten dollars on Steam.
And oh boy is it worth it.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931255 Hello, Hello. Uh... chances are, if your reading this, you've made a very poor career choice. (:rainbowlaugh: Laugh if you get the joke.)

Anyways, I'm READY!!! LET'S DO EEEEEEET! :rainbowwild:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Eehh..... I have 25 bucks... and I missed the Sniper Elite III sale.... I'll consider it through the day.

Not sure when we're starting another RP yet. For now, feel free to read over the fanfic-length RP that's not done yet.

Given what we've established with Wind Rider, I think Stardust and Equestrian Special Forces just don't easily mix. :derpytongue2:

Guardian
Group Admin

3931461 Meh, technically he's a spook, being LUNA sleeper agent while leading his inter-species spec ops team. :derpytongue2:

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

How is Hothead by the way? You could invite him if you want.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931576 He calls himself IrresponsibleCupid now, and he's barely on anymore, but I'll give him a shout.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931576 Also, while co-writing another story with him and his girlfriend, Wind Rider became half angel. Yes, half angel.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

Curious. Sounds like you're all having fun though.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931633 We aren't really writing it anymore. :derpytongue2: But it was still the awesomeness. :coolphoto:

Guardian
Group Admin

3931633 How will be be doing this RPing anyway?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

You can read the other RP. We've adopted a certain writing style, where it's basically a collab fic, but we take turns. Sometimes we manage to sync up and RP a section together.

As for an RP we'll actually do, we're working on that.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931839 Something you should know, I now use a separate google account for GDocs named Razor Requiem. Just so you know who I am.

Guardian
Group Admin

3931894 I have an idea on how Wind Rider can work with Stardust in our RPs though. Rider's team are like the Wreckers of Equestria, they handle all of the extremely dangerous missions that entail little chance of success. Dusty's reconnaissance could provide them with their intel.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

I was really tempted to make a reference to Razor team in the current RP. If you read it, you might be able to figure out why.

Guardian
Group Admin

3932268 Which act?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

It's a progressive story with character development, so to get the full development, you should start from 1.

Then again, 1 was kind of a warm up chapter. Things really start in 2. Most of that conflict happens in 2, so probably 2.

Yeah, 2.

Guardian
Group Admin

3932293 M'kay. So are we restarting that one or starting a new one all together?

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

No, we'll be figuring out an RP to start, which probably won't involve war. Maybe. We'll see.

We're not even done with No Rest yet, and we're more than 70k words in.

Guardian
Group Admin

3932353 Umm... we're the BF:E group, it better involve war! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

I would like to join No Rest with Razor Team, if it's possible.

The Grey Pegasus
Group Admin

I will have to check that in with my partner.

Not sure you'll be able to though. :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25