Something colorful and lively in your mirrored copy
And then you realize that you're a person of beauty

- UniqueSKD

5043028 Good poem, any others?
S.W.B.

5045246 The fuck you talking about?

5045998 That's critiquing? Really?

And it's called Mirror, not Smart Attack,

A critique suggests repairs, touches on the things well done, and avoids notes of personal taste or distaste. So no, what they offered was not a real critique.

However, the points made are valid. Particularly, your poem is empty of meaning, and there is no consistent meter. With everything you've forced or sacrificed in order to produce imperfect rhymes ("you see" and "copy" do not quite rhyme, for example), you would have been better off writing in free verse.

5046049 I know what critiquing is.

And who cares if the points are valid or not? I don't I just wrote it up in like, a minute. Of course you can't put real depth and emotion into writing in under a minute.

What do you think I am, one of those cheap clopfic writers?

5046077 Dude, take it easy, man. I'm just messing with you.

I wasn't trying to write a spectacular poem. Tell you what; how about I just delete this thing okay?

Because this is going to cause a lot of trouble clearly.

Please reply after the beep.

Beep.

5046079 Oh, and that face of your avatar was what made it hard for me to take you seriously. Just putting that out there, okay?

5046086 If it was a clopfic, 80% chance was you were telling the truth.

And I get you, man. It's hard to put emotion and tone of voice to words without a face to see.

5046094 Ah I see. Well, I apologize for any offense I caused. I was just saying that I looked at it and assumed you were that sort of guy who could take a bit of messing with your head kind of joking. If I upset you I do say I'm sorry.

5046130 Well if you feel like you wanna be self-righteous, I don't mind. Why do you wonder if you should be or not, buddy?

And so you know, I'm not being funny or sarcastic. I'm genuinely curious.

5046157 Well, if it were to make you feel better, you can be a cunt to me if you want. I like to make people happy and feel better. I enjoy seeing people smile and laugh, so if it would amuse you for even a minute or more, I'm happy to take any crap.

It's not like you can really hurt me. No offense intended.

Honestly I'm happy that my crappy poem is sparking a conversation. Something good came out of it.

I don't know about professional. It's how I learned at university, and how I try to review things here. Not that I always live up to that standard, but I take care not to call it a critique when I don't.

*shrug*

What do you think I am, one of those cheap clopfic writers?

Frankly, I have no idea. I only go by what I see.

how the fuck am I supposed to tell that that's what's happening

The same could be asked of you, you know. :twistnerd:

somone ten minutes ago blocked me because I called their shitty story shitty

And the world's smallest, saddest violin plays for thee.

lol.

You're welcome! :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23