Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Names UniqueSKD, obviously hinted at by the name next to my comment, HEE HEE HEE, and I just recently joined your crew of madmen and weirdos!

So, can I haz new friends to help me get settled in? What about you over there? Yeah you, the one looking at my words on your screen? That's that, you at the computer! Would you like to introduce yourself to me so we can begin the slow and danger-fraught path to becoming friends?

Also, if you were wondering, the answer is yes. I did draw that avatar myself. And I am a guy, so ladies over the age of twenty. (waggles eyebrows) Nah, I'm already interested in another girl, but it's good to know there's options. XD

So, who's gonna show me around here then?

I am a lemon.
I do lemon based activities.
That's all there is to say about me, I guess.

4070044 Well, that's great. Only ONE person bothers to be generous and it's the guy who's probably going to be sour.

Screw it. Got any lemonade? That you personally haven't made? I'm not sure about where it comes out of you, friend. XD

It's the gas they used back in the lab! They did things nobody should have to go through! Especially that one white coat guy! Sticking his finger up there and checking my rectum. Bad man, stranger danger!

Oh wait it was the family doctor...FALSE ALARM!

So, what lemon-based activities do you do? DO DO! HA HA HA!

Unique, stop.
You're scaring the kids, man.

4070125 (remembers you and quickly adopts a fake mustache, puts on a fake British accent even though he already is British)

Why I have no idea what you're talking about, my dear! I think you're confusing me for somebody else, yes, that's it! Although if I were someone who made animations, and I' not, but if was, and I were to not be the best at it but I certainly tried to do the best I could with what I had to work with, only then would I say I was. But I'm not. I'm, er, Sir, um, Jeffery, yes! Sir Jeffery of, um...the North Pole?

(fake mustache falls off, he grabs it quickly and sticks it back on. Gives deranged nervous smile)

Spot of tea, my dear? Chin chin?

4070133 That's funny. I have two nieces who think otherwise.

So, what lemon-based activities do you do? Or are you just being sour with me? Lemon pun unintended. (Spoiler, totally intended)

And me... You know who I am!

4070133 Also, HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THE NAME OF MY OC WAS UNIQUE!?!

This lemon is evil! He has pyschic powers! By the way, Hi! I'm Unique! The sexy good-looking magic-projectile-firing pegasus anthro pony you see in the avatar. Like that chair of mine? Bought it off EHay. Get it? It's a horse joke, son. Laugh and don't be sour. HEE HEE HEE!

I did a lemon joke already, friend.

Bollocks. Then I'm just going out for a muffin

Did somepony say 'muffin'?

No, Derpy!
No, Derpy!

We must be careful about that word, Unique. 'The Incredible Derp' has taught us what happens when she doesn't get muffins.

Yes. I can only buy one. We shall tread softly around that word in the future.

That lemon is looking at us funny.

Can you blame it?

No, not really...

4070172 (pours cup of tea and passes it to you. Mustache falls off, but is quickly reattached)

4070177 ARRRRRGH! FREDDY!

Oh wait, it's just Shadow of the Night...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH! SHADOW OF THE NIGHT!

4070209 Oh, what a night to be testing out underwear made from Bounty kitchen rolls...

4070264 That's nice. But how does that help me?

Wait...

OF COURSE! WE NEED AN AIRPLANE!

4070278 Wait...did you say...a spaceship...

OH SHIT YOU'RE A SCIENTOLOGIST! (grabs holy cross) BACK, HEATHEN! BACK TO TOM CRUISE WITH THEE!

4070343 NOOOOO!! MY ONE WEAKNESS! :pinkiegasp:

4070037 Asking for friends.....................
So crazy that I must accept! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

4070488 Oh. My. Friggin. Shit...

(literally gets on his knees and bows)

Tis' the legendary Lord of the Geeks! King of the Noobs! My liege, I offer unto you my loyalty, my respect, my body if you must (although I don't swing that way) I shall be most honored to join you on your great crusade of justice and love and truth and women!

Gettin' squeezed, most of the time.

That lemon is looking at us funny.

I look at everything funny.
I look funny, period.
Also, I may commission you for some artwork some time. How much do you pay for the average commission? Like, Guardian's, for example?

4071742 Because I'm not a professional, I do it for free.

Yeah, I COULD charge people, but at the end of the day I wouldn't feel right doing it. If I was amazingly good at it, I'd probably charge something then, and even then it wouldn't be a lot anyways. I settle for being able to be of SOME help to others when professionals might turn them down or whatever.

So if you want to pay me back in some way, I guess you could just be a friend and support the UniqueSKD YouTube channel. I've not got a great load of content, and my content is kinda novice-level stuff, but I am slowly improving steadily and getting a bit better.

But can your commission wait for a little while? I'd like to get Valentine's Day over and done with - I bought a large tub of ice cream to eat while I cry over my lonely virgin existence - and then just send me the details of what you want your commission to be.

P.S Also, I don't quite understand how to make it so people could pay me anyways, so I'd still have to do it for free. XD

I'll give you a backrub, then.

4070499 :rainbowlaugh:
That was, by far, one of THE BEST ways I've ever been greeted!
For that I thank you, and I give you total control over an entire half of my undead army.:twilightsmile: But not the undead super-soldier, even I can barely control him.:twilightsheepish:

4073825 Of course, my liege. Anything to please thee and be spare thy divine and holy bookworm wrath! (bows repeatedly, smacking his head on his laptop keyboard as he does)

Tis' the legendary Lord of the Geeks! King of the Noobs! My liege, I offer unto you my loyalty, my respect, my body if you must (although I don't swing that way) I shall be most honored to join you on your great crusade of justice and love and truth and women!

Hope you don't mind, but I'm using this in my Deviantart bio

4600473 Took you long enough to come to that decision. XD Go right ahead...my liege.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29