Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Nox
Group Admin

Hey all! This is the thread for new members to say hi, as well as offering a general hello to everyone who comes by this way. Welcome to Skyrim Equestria, we're happy to have you.

DemonRykuKyuubi
Group Contributor

Hey everyone! Skyrim and MLP FTW. I'm currently writing my own crossover for these two, and I've posted it in this group. Nice to see all the Skyrim fans that are showing up. It's good to know that there are so many here on FimFiction. :ajsmug:

Nox
Group Admin

Good to have you here. I started this group because I noticed just that, that there are so many here on FimFiction. I also noticed that they were all apart from one-another, and a pain to hunt down. You could type 'Skyrim' into the search and get less then half of them.

HE~LLLOOO EVERYPONY! My name is MrDenim and I am the author of the story My Little Thu'um: Shouting is Magic, which has already been added to the group. I've joined this group so that way I would have a better chance of finding the decent or better Skyrim/MLP Xovers. I also noticed that it is really difficult to get any form of recognition for a Xover due to the bad rep that the general populace of Xovers has created over the years. Mostly due to the sheer amount of poorly written, impossible, and generally despised amount of Xovers that plague the internet.

Anyhoof, I hope to get a better recognition for this one than my other Xover, My Little Minecraft, someday.

Luna speed be with you,

MrDenim

Hiya, my name is creeperbro(previously Hyper Piper) and I'm absolutely FASCINATED by Skyrim crossovers! But really, I didn't actually expect crossovers (WOOOOW :ajbemused:) and they're kinda hard to come by... until I joined this group :pinkiecrazy: Sooo anyway, in my head cannon, Skyrim and Equine in the same sentence doesn't only compute, but is absolutely necessary for an epic game like it :yay: Don't expect me to write any crossovers, though, as I don't have any ideas for an actually quality storyline :duck:

What disappoints me is that you have to talk about STORIES, and just stories. But then again, its FiMFiction :rainbowlaugh:

RF: I just noticed something... the bold and underline features are right next to each other...:pinkiegasp:

THE TOPIC REAPER STRIKES AGAIN!! BWAHAHAHA

Hi I'm Mr.Zombert or Mr.Z for short or just call me DOVAHKIIN:moustache::moustache:

FUUUUSSS ROH DAAAAHHHH:flutterrage::flutterrage:

Greetings and salutations to you all. You know, I used to wonder what friendship could be . . . . then I took an arrow in the-
*THWIP*
-neck."

*Dies*

Seriously though, I just started to really get into Skyrim and such a crossover simply MUST be!

Hello from the hills of Appalachia! it is nice to meet you all :twilightsmile:

Hi! I,m Hothead112. In case you couldn't guess, I like Skyrim and ponies. Both of them together in a well-written story is simple necessity at it's simplest. :scootangel:

I'm TundraStanza. A pleasure to meet you. :pinkiesmile: Even though I like a good Skyrim crossover fic, it didn't occur to me until just this morning to search for "Skyrim" under "Groups". :derpytongue2:
As for Unrelenting Force and hack-and-slash play, don't underestimate the powers of sneaking and illusion.
There's something to be said about the power of the quiet ones.
Laas... Yah Nir!

I'm still very new here so how do you make stories?

Wow I finished the main quest-line a few days ago and there was something nagging at the back of my mind, I knew that I couldn't be the only one in this world of billions of people to think The Elderscrolls and ponies belonged together. From Arena to Skyrim and I'll be getting a PS4 even if it's just for ESO next year. I'd like to just say hi. :twilightsmile:

Hi everybody.
I'm no good at introductions sadly.

Suffice it to say that I'm an avid TES fan (not just skyrim.) and a PC player. (I'm a modaholic.)

Basically, I'm here because i'm hoping to find some help/input for a project I'm planning out. I don't want to spoil too much of it, but I'll give the basic premiss:

Basically, it's an alternate telling/AU of Equestria Girls where instead of "high school land", it's Skyrim.

Comment posted by Great Noun Plural deleted Feb 22nd, 2015
Comment posted by Great Noun Plural deleted Nov 15th, 2014

Akatosh, took me a while to do this...
Fan of Skyrim, obviously. I also tried Oblivion, but couldn't get into it.
Planning a story with a person, I won't say more.
Favorite race is Imperial, also my usual alignment.
Sheogorath is best Daedra.

hello there all. hope you all don't mind if i go a little 'lofty' with my words...

In game, I am Tragrilar, a mage of the College of Winterhold. I'm an Altmer if you care about race, though at times I'm ashamed to be one because of the Thalmor; they give all Altmer a bad name. While skilled in the Schools of Destruction and Conjuration, I try to study all aspects of magic, to better learn of it in how it affects the world. For knowledge brings one closer to understanding and understanding dispels fear.

Though I've done the College storyline, I don't think I am worthy of the title of 'Arch-Mage'. but I will carry on, for the College, and Winterhold, my adopted home.

when I first started out, the moment i heard of a school of magic ingame, i literally walked all the way there.... this being BEFORE i learned of the carriage travel thing... grr. anyways, if anyone want to talk about the College or magic or ponies or all of the above, i'm happy to do so.

1384908 wrote : "Basically, it's an alternate telling/AU of Equestria Girls where instead of "high school land", it's Skyrim."

Kinda reminds me of a fic I'm working on.

When Sunset Shimmer went through the mirror it didn't put her in EQG.

It instead put her in Fallout 3.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18