Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,491 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

What if the CMC were confronted by a ghost. But not any ghost, the ghost of a filly who died before she had earned her cutie. She says the only way for her soul to come to terms with her death is for her to earn her cutie mark as a ghost. What would happen, would she succeed or fail?

5319319 Holy crap! This could be a fascinating read! I'd love to read this!

5319377 Thank you. I'm still not sure yet whether or not I should try and write since I'm not the best at one shots... Should I give it a try either way??

That's every reason u should go for it! If your not good at something then all you can do is attempt to get better at it. Besides don't let anyone steal your idea that coulda made u a more respected writer! :twilightsmile:

*is already thinking of stealing it :rainbowlaugh:

5320359 Yeah, what Infinite Affection said. I wouldn't attempt a story like this because I'm nowhere talented at writing to where I could pull it off convincingly. The Best of luck to you and I look forward to reading it. :pinkiehappy:

5319319 I second the notion that this is a great idea.

5320359 Why does it have to be a one-shot? It could turn up a bit rushed as a mere one-shot.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5319319 If the subject matter wasn't slightly on the morbid side for a TV-Y show, this would actually make a pretty awesome episode. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8