The Dreamers 279 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
bookplayer
Group Admin

Have a story or art idea that you don't want to use? Looking for some kind of ideas? This is the thread for it. Post ideas, talk about them, ask about them, and if you think you can use them, take them!

Please let the original poster of the idea know if you'd like to use it, and please give credit where it's due.

Respect other people and their ideas. And keep ideas and discussion safe for work.

My ideas up for grabs:

1. Cakes, pies, and house flies
Premise: Pinkie Pie (or Mr./Mrs. Cake) bakes some baked goods but a fly keeps buzzing around (annoying a pony), taking bites from the baked goods (leaves saliva on them), and leaving it's waste on the baked goods (spoil them). The story is about the justification of killing a house fly (or something like that). Meant to be under 10,000 words.

2. An actual piece of Trollfic
Short description: sometimes we need to remind ourselves that trolls are mythical creatures
Premise: Anything you want just as long as there are troll/s (trolls represented from any historic mythology). The story may carry on as long as you want.

3. The day I'm born is the day I die
actually, don't grab this idea out of my hands just yet...
Has anyone here heard of AI War (a game) ?

Random not-so-thought-out ideas:

1. King Sombra X Big Mac (super bizarre shipping I came up with since both barely have any lines in the show)

2. A story through the eyes of a colorblind pony

3. A story depicting how ponies go to the bathroom
(In Equestria, do ponies use a toilet? Or do they just use a hole in the ground like China?)

These are random Ideas that just popped into my mind.

Okay i saw the thread and thought might as well

1. Twilight becomes emotionally dead as she has to fight and kill her way through the discorded ponies she once knew the idea is as she kills ponies she has flashbacks
2. the six elements of harmony are imprisoned in stone and chains so they can protect equestria forever and they each have different reactions and perspectives on it i.e rainbow gets angry and vows revenge, fluttershy metally regresses to a child to handle the shock, rarity mantains serenity pinkie weeps for the world they once knew
3. the history of equestria happens in cycles in each cycle the elements are personified however in each cycle one of the elements "falls" i.e discord was an element of laughter chyralis was element of honesty sombra was an element of geneoursity who gave away everything including his will soul and mind
4. Princess Celestia after the second return of discord become obsessed with matain "order" to combat chaos. execpt she tries to achive "perfect order" and gives orders that include such things as removing unicorn horns and the wings of the peagasi

take and use anyone of these ideas

Pinkie Pie and Jack Sparrow steal the TARDIS. Extreme random ensues.

Done right, this could be the best story ever. I have no idea how one would go about doing it right, though. Seems impossible, but what do I know, right?

Okay...so I've got...12-13 ideas that I'm never going to use, so if you care enough, just ask!:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6