Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey guys. I'm looking to see if anyone here lives in the NYC region and is looking to join the military, particularly SOF units. I and a few other guys meet up in a central location in the city and work out and train together, and sometimes we even have a retired SEAL to help us and work out with us. We have a group email that I can PM you if you think you're interested. We do pretty intense workouts, so make sure you're already a strong athlete if you want to come by. We also have "entry standards", i.e. the way to see if you're at a fitness level that you're good for us. If you want to know more, PM me and I'll send you the email or just answer your questions directly. This is not an official program at all, and we're very lucky to have the resources we have, so make sure you take the training seriously.

Hey I'm currently serving in the marines but this looks interesting. You mind active duty coming down while on leave or after they get out?

Have fun with all that. I trained for the 160th, but some shit went down and I decided not to go for it. Shit ain't no joke.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3