Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So yeah, I recently finished flight officer training and am now an Ensign in the U.S. Navy
I cannot wait to get back to Australia where I was stationed before being recalled to complete officer training.
I was teaching Aussies how to use their EA-18G's for their upcoming shipment arriving in 2016/2017. I am a qualified pilot and equipment operator. Working with VAQ-130 "Zappers" detachment, which includes 25 of us in Australia. As a gift for my promotion, a family friend (who is a Navy vet) sent me a set of spitfire decals for my flight helmet. and a patch for my BDU and my Flight suit. Awesome couple of weeks that have been made better while browsing horse words. Huge shout out to all my fellow Milibros and service members! Hope to meet you guys in the flesh soon!

Congratulations sir. Though you won't see me in the fleet as I am a destroyer man, good luck in your endeavors.

Congratz Gold Bar good luck in your tours of duty and remember to stay frosty:pinkiesmile:

3968013 Congrads.

Since you are in Australia, the furthest place away from the US, would you like me to sent you some Taylor Ham (porkroll)? It is (somewhat) tradition in New Jersey to give Taylor Ham to those far away.

Also, my Skipper is in the middle of the Indian Ocean on Deigo Garcia. He is a Mate aboard the USNS Sisler.

Congrats. Enjoy the new bar sir. -Enlisted brony.

Congratulations, sir. Reminds me of a Private who is named Ensign...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6