Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

a group of six that im in is working on a major story, out of the group one of the writers was a military brony by the name of Dat Merc, recently he has been forced to quit due to the fact his service in the military has completely wiped out his writing time, I am looking for somebody to take his place and write the story about his us soldier in equestria, if your interested or would like to know more go to the group page 'the group writing association' and read some threads if youd like to join join the group page and pm me. anyone is accepted as long as you have a vast amount of military knoledge or at least enough to get by respectively

When you say military knowledge do you mean like tactics, lingo, history, etc. or what? 686847
I'm nor trying to toot my own horn or anything but I know a few bits and pieces of stuff, mostly pertaining to the Marine Corps.

Seems like you'd be undertaking quite the task sire

686902 Yeah I know, I'm just wondering though. Probably would be a better idea to focus on school rather than that, got enough on my plate as it is.

really just looking for someone with a knoledge of tactics and weapons, youd have to rename the character and possiblu tweak the background story

688025 I got the weapons down for sure, the majority of my time I spend doing stuff is related in some way to them; tactics I'm a little on the negative end of, I can tell you about SPIES/ FRIES, regular fast rope and helo casting, but really other than that I'm kind of in the dark. Question though, how often do you guys work on the story that you're writing?

theres really know set time or hurry, it gets done when it gets done as long as you stay up to date on group news by joining the previosly mentioned group youll probably have about a month begore it needs to be finished, perfect for the busy lifestyle, so you in?

688156 Okay I'm on here mostly every day after school (15:45 mountain time) so there is a good chance I'm in, especially when I have no homework. I'll go and check out the group page here in a sec. I'll give you my final decision here in a day at the latest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8