Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

What if, during the Battle of the Bands in Rainbow Rocks, the Dazzlings were banished to Pandora? As for when in the Borderlands series, I'm thinking maybe during the events of the Pre-Sequel so that way we can reasonably fill in the gap since there can only be 6 Sirens in the Borderlands universe at a time. With Commandant Steele dead, that would only leave 3 Sirens in the universe. And let's be honest, we all want to see the Dazzlings become badasses, don't we?

Steele being a siren was never confirmed, so the whole "Steele being dead" thing might not work in the canon universe. Though since these sirens are from another universe, you wouldn't really need to abide by that rule unless you wanted a siren as an antagonist.

4004842 Could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Since the dazzlings aren't from the borderlands universe originally, the rule of "six sirens alive at the same time" wouldn't apply to them. Now if you had an OC siren into the mix, then you'd need to abide by the six siren rule, as I call it.

TL;DR: you can have a few more actual sirens because the dazzlings aren't borderlands sirens.

4004872 Ah, okay. But speaking of the Sirens of the Borderlands universe, where do you think the Dazzlings would get training for their shiny new powers? Would they end up joining Hyperion and getting lessons from Angel? Or would they become Vault Hunters of Pandora, and learn from Maya or Lilith?

Considering they're used to feeding off of hate, I'd say hyperion would be the better choice since things are probably pretty unstable there, both physically and emotionally.

For example: Vasques's rudeness from tales of the borderlands could be chalked up to him hearing the dazzling's sing while he's talking to the guy he threw out of an airlock.

I'd be interested, but it would need to be like 4004872 said.

Mainly because since there's always six sirens, unless three died simultaneously, three couldn't just pop up, otherwise there would be a lot of unbalancing in the universe.

Look, the point I'm making is that, there ain't no rest for the wicked.

4004910 Hmm... Nice idea! Maybe it could even partly be the Dazzling's fault that Vasquez threw Henderson out of the air lock?

4004922 Ah, good point. Well, the only ones who are canonically alive at this point that we know of are Lilith and Maya. We don't know if there are any other living Sirens out there.

4004960 Speaking of Assquez, would the Dazzlings get along with Rhys and Vaughn at all?

Vaughn kinda seems like the guy who'd hang out with Sonata, while Rhys could become friends with all three. So yeah, I think they'd do fine together.

4006052 Oh, cool! Also, what would their thoughts be on Yvette, AKA the Requisitions and Lunch Leech?

4003899 That is what want, for them to be badasses to the end... well me anyway, can't speak for everyone but I do have a question. Wouldn't they automatically feed on all the hate due to the battles.

4006232 Hmm... Good question. Pandora could be a massive feeding ground for all of Equestria's Sirens!

4006292 Assuming the Dazzlings aren't greedy and would try to kill their own kind so that they would be nearly alicorn like.

4006294 Ah. Good point. Also, which company do you think is gonna tear itself apart just to have the Dazzlings on their side? Atlas or Hyperion?

4006307 I believe the Hyperion since they could use the Dazzling's voices to keep any onlookers or vault hunters away long enough to drain Pandora of Eridium and make the most powerful weapons to sell.

4006402 That. Is. DEVIOUS!

You, sir, have won the approval of Handsome Jack.

4006502 What can I say, great minds think alike.:pinkiecrazy:

4006558 Do you agree with me on inputting the Dazzlings into the Borderlands universe during the time of The Pre-Sequel?

4006580 I can see what your getting at since the Dazzlings not only would be with more sirens but they can also be the reason why Jack goes insane. Probably singing their songs to him and causing him to get angry to going mad.

4006638 Yeah, that sounds good. Also, in the Borderlands universe, there can only be six living sirens in existence at a time.

4006732 So there is a chance that one or two Dazzlings must die or one of the other in universe Sirens.

4006864 Hmm... Tough call... I mean, we only knew of three Sirens in the Borderlands franchise. Lilith, Maya, and Angel.

4006871 That's true but since that rule exists then it must mean that there is a tragic backstory to the sirens population.

4006885 Quite possibly. And there was fan speculation that Commandant Steele was a Siren as well, until her death.

Honestly I don't know. Yvette hasn't had much characterization, but from what we do know I think that Adiago might be able to at least be her friend.

4008100 Okay. And I can tell that Aria might poke fun at her for always making someone else pay for her lunch.

4006912 Well if she was, she hid it well because I didn't even notice. Also another thing comes to mind. If they were to get banished there, where exactly would they land. In the middle of a battle, on the floating train or in the Tundra area?

4009176 To quote Angel, "I dunno."

4009183 Kinda ironic since she's Handsome Jack's daughter.

4009273 Speaking of Angel, would the Dazzlings actually meet Angel at all?

4009280 Good point, she might make herself psychically appear in front of them to teach them more of what's going on but she might do it on rare occassions which could tick off Aria and Adagio.

4009520 Ah, okay. Speaking of which, let's come up with some ideas for how the Dazzlings will interact with Angel in our private messages.

4009732 And speaking of Angel, what were your thoughts on her?

4012588 She seemed kinda weird to me since she resides in the echo system? What about you?

4012608 I liked her. Kinda broke my heart a little when I learned about what Handsome Jack did to her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40