Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
alexmagnet
Group Admin

Good news, citizens of FiMfic! A new crime-fighting force has entered the livestream ring! Seattle's Angels, your friendly neighborhood reviewing pals, have started their own livestream account where, on occasion, they will host... something (still haven't decided what we're going to do with this yet). Anyway, if you wish to join in on our escapades, whenever they occur, follow us on Livestream.com, and we'll post any events we have both there and in this thread. Keep in mind though, this will most likely not be a regular thing, at least not right now, but we'll do our best to come up with some interesting content at some point... promise.

(unfortunately, since I'm not willing to pay 42$/month for a premium membership, you good folks'll have to sign up for a free livestream account to watch our videos, whenever they happen. But, we promise to make it worth the two and half minutes it takes to sign up)

I'll watch if you can manage to get CSquared drunk and doing all the female voices in an on-camera live reading.

suk me

Csquared08
Group Admin

I hate you. I really do hate you. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4