The Fillyfoolers 3,488 members · 3,946 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

The ship name for Sunset Shimmer X Pinkie Pie is SunPie.

SunPie

Why is there no Fics based off this ship again?

I don't get it.

SunPie
Senpie.

Its an Anime thing. It means Master, but is often used with a Yandere's crush, and Pinkie is pretty Yandere.

5499160 what
no it doesnt
it doesnt mean master
pretty sure you'd use -sama for that
and senpai usually just means upperclassman
ps
the japanese use senpai
its an honorific
its not just an animus n mangos thing

5499282 Then I've been mis-informed

I blame YouTube.

5499310 Yeah, the Japanese word for master or teacher more properly is Sensai not Senpai.

5499612 I think Sama would be more accurate for Master though.

5499709 Possibly, I've heard sensai used for both but far more it's used when referring to a teacher. It's not something I'm too clear on.

5499715 I think we're thinking of different masters, I mean like servant to noble kinda master.

5500042 Yes, that helps a lot. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

5500042 Ah ok....

Still surprised no one has done the pun before.

5500053 because is not written correctly and Japanese is literal pronunciation, so doesn't make any sense.

For a moment I thought that is was going to debate about how the couple could work.

5501260 same here, i don't really care about Japanese culture, I was more or less making a joke of a ship that doesn't have a Fic (and yet, Sunset has been shipped with nearly everyone else, multiple times.)

5501320 that's the problem, how would it go? What have in common?

5502092 Maybe during a summer vacation where the others are busy, Pinkie gets very lonely and Sunset tries tries to cheer her up, causing them to spend around two months together, and a very close friendship is formed, but maybe Pinkie wants something more?

Idk, That's what I got.....

Personally, I've never been able to get into most stories with much Pinkie in them. She's frequently comes off as flat or one dimensional. She's a great friend to everyone but I don't know that I've ever seen anyone handle her well romantically. She doesn't seem mature enough for a serious crush.

5503189 that's one of the points for this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20