The Fillyfoolers 3,490 members · 3,948 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello, everyone! I had a question about the fic I'm writing (and, by extension, future fics). Specifically, I was wondering about one of the group's rules.

So, I ask: would it be better for me to contact one of the admins for info on the rules, or better to ask it here in the forum?

Thanks! :twilightsmile:

Have you read the welcoming thread in the forum? That should cover pretty much everything.

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/17/the-fillyfoolers/thread/22525/welcoming-thread

4998410 Yes, I was just wondering about the details of one of the rules.

Ask away.

4998502 Alrighty then. I'll ask here on the forum, and perhaps it'll be able to help someone with a similar problem.

So, what I'm wondering about is the possibility of a future fic I plan on posting here breaking one of the rules. There's also a possibility that I've broken the rules already; if this is so, I'll remove my fic immediately with a sincere apology and won't post that future fic here anyway. This seems like it's in the "gray" area to me, so I wanted to ask for confirmation.

So, a little context (I think it's important, but it might not be). First of all, I don't write clop fiction. I don't plan to ever do so, either. However, I do explore sexuality as a subject quite deeply in my fics.

My question concerns the "no foalcon" rule. The rule defines it as, "No sexual content with characters under eighteen years of age." Does this mean explicit sexual material, or does this include talking about it without showing it in the story? I ask because my current fic, Break your Heart, involves Fluttershy telling Twilight the story of her and Rainbow's relationship. As part of her story, she talks about how she and Rainbow had a "friends-with-benefits" arrangement when Fluttershy was a young teenager and Rainbow Dash was an older filly. Again, I don't describe it in any detail, but is Fluttershy discussing it against the rules? If it does, I humbly apologize and will remove Break Your Heart from the group immediately.

However, even if it doesn't, I think my future fic might; I plan on writing a Apple Bloom/Scootaloo fic in which they're still fillies and begin a sexual relationship. Again, I'll never be explicit, but I'll still discuss it and it'll still be a part of the story. Does THIS break the rules? If so, I'll be sure not to submit it here.

Thanks! :twilightsmile:

4998502 4998721
And what if I have a story with the C.M.C. having... sex, but at the start I said that the are all older then 18 ?

Oh.. wait...

No I think that would be fine. As long as there aren't any sex scenes between them it should be all gee. If they do have a problem with it Im sure they'll tell you.

Fillyfooler
Group Admin

Okay, So the one true Queen here.
So I'm going to say in this specific situation, that because Flutters is reliving a moment in her life from a future perspective, and as long as there are not explicit mentions of what happen just a sort of alluding (vague hand gesture) to of said action, it can stay.

But I'll have to say no to the AB/Scootaloo story as that isn't reliving of an event or memory.

5001486 Alrighty, then. I'm glad you told me. Thanks for letting me know. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9