The Fillyfoolers 3,490 members · 3,948 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

(Note: I literally just came up with this and wanted to share)
In a zombie apocalypse, half of the Mane Six have been zombified, half are surviving (your choice on which ponies are which) and, of course, the zombies try to seduce the survivors (What happens is up to the writer). Again, just came up with this, wanted to share.

4728005 ........So you....want zombie horse necrophilia.

4728057 never once did I say clop, I meant just romance (and possible Zombification)

4728058 sorry, but when I see comments like that, I always interpret them as people trying to be a dick, my bad.:twilightblush:

Real talk, are you Tina from Bob's Burgers in real life?

If anyone can pull a story off like that and actualy do a good job, they'll have my applause.

4728058 I think you're seeing it wrong. It's not romance with zombies thrown in, it's a story tying them together.

I've had an idea similar to this before, so my interpretation is that the zombies are fully conscious and know what they're doing. So they try and manipulate the living into trusting them. Like, they're completely normal aside from being undead, of course. Then there's some that are honest zombies that don't want to feast. It's a big mind game.

And yeah, zombies are cliche. I don't consider that a big deal.

4728165 No, I'm a dude and I don't even like that show

4728235 It's on my hitlist, hopefully sometime in late November

4729344 yeah pretty much (except instead of protecting them, they're trying to infect them)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15