The Fillyfoolers 3,490 members · 3,948 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Fillyfooler
Group Admin

Did I mention that we hit over 2000 stories submitted and over 1500 members? Cause that happened, and is slightly important.

That is all.

FF, out.

SHL

3423934 Sound like a good plan! :pinkiehappy:

GaryOak
Group Contributor

I'll probably be adding one more to the pile, assuming it's allowed. The "focus" of the work will be a couple of M/F interhorse pairings, however, the story will be 4 chapters long, 2 of which involve mares with other mares.

Fillyfooler
Group Admin

Equal footing in the story? Then pass it on in.

DH7

3423605 :twilightsmile:
I'm kind of wondering how a group focused on F/F shipping couldn't end up with a crap-ton of fics in a fandom where there's scarcely any males! :rainbowlaugh:

Seriously though, how many fics does the M/M group have? I think I've ran into it as a side pairing, but it wasn't serious. :trixieshiftleft:

I've got one M/F ship planned, but almost every character I'd want to ship, just happens to be a mare.

DH7
DH7 #7 · Jul 9th, 2014 · · ·

Somehow, I can't really see this and the LGBT forum being closely related at all. I'd be highly uncomfortable with talking about shipping in a forum that's geared towards real-life issues and real people, but I might eventually hit those guys up for research purposes, in case I ever decide to write a fic that actually approaches homosexually as an issue . . . as opposed to completely ignoring it, like most fics.

Fillyfooler
Group Admin

You seemed as if you wanted information on other non-heterosexual groups, thus I provided.

DH7

Ah, well, that's kind of ya.
I'm kind of active in the LGBT forum as of late. It seems like a nice place for getting angry. The kind folks there seem to have a never-ending supply of rage-inducing news material.

As for the Colt-Cuddlers forum . . . I tend to join groups that I either plan on discussing things in, or groups that are relevant to whatever I'm writing. I've entertained the idea of writing an M/M ship to flex my literary muscles, but there's no such pairings that I'm interested in, and forcing myself would probably spell disaster. A Big Mac/Blueblood fic might be good rom-com material, but I'm already working on a similar dynamic with Applejack (the M/F pairing that I mentioned earlier.) Honestly, I think Applejack may be a bit more terrifying, and I'm not looking to be nice to Prince Pompous.

GaryOak
Group Contributor

Thanks! I have a few more days of drafting ahead, then some days of revision.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11