GrimDark 2,183 members · 2,448 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 56

Penalty for cursing: a spell/potion that makes you talk only in cartoon sound effects for (time period).

“All right, Ms.Shy, how do yoy feel?”

“Awoooogah! Honk honk!”:fluttershbad:

Clever, but the list's aren't just for adding too; you can use them as well. unless none of my options are inspiring?

Possibly.... I’ve got five projects ranging from 50% to 99% written. One of them will involve a tremendously badass spellcaster (not naming names, but a dark blue alicorn princess slumming incognito) trying to break up a bar fight without accidentally blowing the bar clean into orbit... assuming she succeeds in taking them alive, they’re going to need to be (figuratively) paddled for lèse majesté...my other projects are either “pony against nature” or “terminate with extreme prejudice,” so the judicial system won’t come into either.

Actually I’ve got another in the “thinking stages” where one mane-6er breaks up the Canterlot Mafia... this thread/list might come into that one.

Lèse majesté might be a crime in Equestria, too.

I meant you could string things from the lists together for me to (maybe) write. That is what this thread is for, after all.

Just reminding folk that this thread exists and has handy lists!

Does anyone even notice threads that are bumped?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 56