The Sci-Fi Ponies 2,084 members · 1,819 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Okay so I posted this idea in the badass Twilight group but it didn't post for some reason so I decided to post it hear because the main focus is Sci-fi.

Idea: Twilight (Alicorn) gets sent into the distant future to find her self on the head ship of a space fleet that is in search of a new home. Twilight soon finds out that shortly after she traveled to the future that her world was attacked by an alien race. The ponies won the battle but there world was destroyed. Using the alien technology they were able to advance into the space age and begin the search for a new home. Now that Twilight has returned she is put in charge of the entire space fleet. With no knowledge of how to command a fleet of space ships a thousand years ahead of her time. She will have to adopt and learn quickly or risk dooming her entire race.

I feel like that I was a bit strict with this idea, so feel free to change it around however you like.

images I got the idea from:

Have fun writing.

I'd definitely read a story like this, but what happened to the royal sisters or love butt?

No matter how generally good she is, this sounds like a terrible idea. Who in their right mind places someone who has never seen the sea as fleet admiral? Even civilian governor would be iffy, considering that she would likely need a couple years just to get over culture shock and have adapted to the times.

You can change the idea around if you want I did say that. Her being put in charge of a fleet was just something I through in there.

Killed when the invasion happened.

I'll take it if it is still free

Sure go ahead. Even if some one else took it I would still let you. The more people who want to write it the better.

Glad you like it. Tell me when you have the first chapter up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10