Organized Shipping (Most Common) 1,332 members · 2,159 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am looking for some good Fics. I am looking for what I call "The Full Experiance" Fics. By that I mean its not one of these stories that takes 10 chapters for both characters to admit hey I love you and share their first kiss. I am looking for stories that sure it might take 10 chapters for that to occur BUT it doesn't just Complete there it goes on. We see how ponies react to it. We see them get married and have kids.. maybe not in any of that order... (seriously read one can't remember what were it was One night stand... kid... admiting love... marriage)

I admit reading the admitting Chapter is always one of the best I just have a big hole in my chest for when you got a little filly/colt brought into the mixture. I just love it almost as much as I love Alicorn Twilight stories.. but not quiet.

So.. I say the Full experiance meaning I like reading stories where they have kids and the kids grow a little bit even if it is just 2 or so chapters after that the story ends.

So anyone out there able to help me pick up something? If you want you can just message me or post it here. If I am read it I will let you know.

sorry man, I can't help you.

Have you read BronyNeumo's Confessions and Considerations and the follow up Applejoy (ongoing)? It's AppleDash done that way, complete with foal.

435644 read the first one not the second one got it up and reading right now.

Depends, oi have a story, but it's just friendshipping...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5